Recent content by vistalover

1. vistalover

Uber: 6921 Ped Aurli

Big gratz to a great socmate :D
  2. vistalover

Its my BIRTHDAY

Happy Birthday! :cool: :birthday:
  3. vistalover

Woke up to a Locked Account this morning.

Aww that sucks man! Why would anyone try to lock Chelms' account? :( Anyways, hope you get everything settled soon and get back on twitch! I miss the stream already :laugh:
  4. vistalover

ATH: 57K Longtooth!

Huge gratz! That was one oily Longtooth :eyecrazy:
  5. vistalover

Just saw "entropia mining guide" banner at EntropiaLife.

:lolup::lolup: I cant believe I actually fell for that. Nice McCormick, nice :laugh:
  6. vistalover

Buying: Riker UL 2 or UL3

Did you check auction yet? I saw some up there, not sure what TT though. Great guns, but they do loose tt pretty quick so I would save up for a higher valued one to save some Markup in the long run.
  7. vistalover

Return of the GOLDEN AGE

!Register sam deathifier fisher
  8. vistalover

Hub Trading Service

Very helpful advice! :cool: Maybe I might try my hand at trading again!
  9. vistalover

Vivo beach ball for Real Life for advertising EU

Haha that's a great idea!! I would love to buy a set of Entropia beach toys for my vacations :)
  10. vistalover

ATH: 44k Blaus!!!!!!

Yay! Congratulations, it was about time :laugh:
  11. vistalover

Happy birthday Calypso Rescue Team

Wow, 5 years, I cant even believe it! :) Happy birthday to our wonderful soc!
  12. vistalover

Laptop Suggestions

Bump for help? Do you guys think that the processor in the above post is enough to run EU comfortably? Would I need to use the overclock/turbo boost button for everytime that I play entropia?
  13. vistalover

FYI: Mining with Tamn - A video series.

This is great! Finally a good EU commentary and mining videos on youtube! Subscribed :yay:
  14. vistalover

Laptop Suggestions

I think I have decided to go for the asus as it seems to have more bang/dollar. Tell me what you think of it and if it can run EU on v. high? http://www.amazon.com/G73JW-XA1-Republic-Gamers-17-3-Inch-Gaming/dp/B0044BCZ0E/ref=wl_it_dp_o?ie=UTF8&coliid=I16YPZODSTBMT2&colid=3C5Z0GOKUBNU3 The only...
Back