Recent content by Vonny

1. V

Dear MA (MindArk)

A pet would be nice to have. And has been stated in the thread there are some rings out there that help with sweating already. But nice ideas. Sweating is still listed with the mind force professions, which made sense years ago before we had a sweat tool. But I agree they should come up with a...
  2. V

Are TT returns influenced under skill pill use?

According to the ToU that we all agree to every time we log in; 5. Account Inactivity, Account Ban and Account Termination 5.1. Definitions The following terms referred to in this paragraph will have the following meaning: Terminated Account (or “Account Termination”) means...
  3. V

Next level sweating ideas

I can remember when sweating was actually done with your mind, not a tool. And it is still a mindforce skill even now. I have always thought since they brought the tool for sweating into the game that we should be able to craft higher lvl sweat tools that have a longer range.
  4. V

Question: Mindark

They cannot auction or sell those because they do not know the log in info for that avatar. And the person who created it has not worked for the company for at least 15 years now.
  5. V

Give a good and real use of Estates / Homes

Sleep is when the living body recharges for the next day. Unless the bot has an unlimited, and uninterruptible energy source it too will need time to recharge at some point.
  6. V

Skill Pill Bug? Skills Gains Missing Upon Relog, Materials Gone, Support Non Responsive

At least you didn't get my last support response. "Thank you for your support case. We have informed the appropriate team to look into the situation. Case Closed." :banghead::lam: :banghead:
  7. V

Selling: Asclarias with Auto loot unlocked

:bump:
  8. V

:bump:
  9. V

:cheer: BUMP IT UP! :cheer:
  10. V

:whip: You know it would be easier if you had him to fetch for you. Also :bump:
Back