Recent content by Wakanaga

1. Wakanaga

Caly on Gamebreaker

This same site launched a sister site http://www.freetoplay.tv that also has another review of EU. Which I frequent this site and its the reason I'm playing the game now.
  2. Wakanaga

Help: Depositing

I will try that next time I make a deposit but there FAQ says it does not work if bought out side Europe.
  3. Wakanaga

Help: Depositing

I tried using my Debit/CC to deposit but it would not let me due to the transaction taking place outside the United States. I managed to use pay-pal to buy a Rixty card online which I then had to place on my new MOL account. I deposited 10 dollars to start off with but then received only 75...
  4. Wakanaga

New to Calypso

For sure and U2
  5. Wakanaga

New to Calypso

Well Gamebreaker.tv launched a new site freetoplay.tv and this was one of the F2P MMOs they had a review on. To be honest I've been playing MMOs since 2004 and no clue how this one by passed my radar. They also just launched a new show called Derpy Dragon which is about F2P MMOs and I'm sure...
  6. Wakanaga

New to Calypso

So far I am really enjoying playing this game. I like that I'm not tied down to a linear quest path. I have played very few MMOs with a good community and so far this one has made that list. Progress is a little slow but that really doesn't bother me as much since I'm not racing through...
Back