Recent content by waldis

1. W

Selling: (L) Texture Blueprints

I know the thread is old, but look at all the values for all the (L) blueprints, those must be hacked or otherwise modified :eyecrazy: Where in the world did you get an (L) blueprint above 100 tries?!? :confused:
  2. W

Servers down for upgrade to VU10

Why don't you use Opera for the torent download? That's what I did since I don't mess with torents at all...
  3. W

Info: Colorer List

Please add me to a list: Colorer - lvl 10 Material Designer - 11 Thank you, Val
  4. W

Info: textures return rates & crafters

Please change it to lvl 19 for me. Thank you, Val
  5. W

Selling: Bulk Crafting Supplies

I'm gonna take a look today :yay: Val
  6. W

what does it mean when you get a lock on your BP book?

For me it's changing every 10 (ten) BPs I add...
  7. W

Info: Colorer List

Letomie Leather Texture 60.1 --- 4.00 :tiphat:
  8. W

Well, now I'm smarter :yay: For the list: ----------- Frescoquda Leather Texture 2.00 PED Letomie Leather Texture 4.00 PED Letomie Leather 4.02 PED Val
  9. W

Well, I didn't think it would be that complicated :eek: should've looked into it deeper. Just in case someone has the same question, this post explains it all: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/skills/65283-impact-skills-professions.html Val
  10. W

I got lvl 11 now... :confused: Could anyone share the secret of chipping with me? I just got some 1,300 skill points for Make Textile; I had a little over 1,000 and was at lv 10 for Material Manufacturer, how come after more then doubling the points I got only one stinky level? And it added...
  11. W

LVL -= 9 =- now :yay: :wtg: :yay:
  12. W

Buying: Materials (Hides/Leather/Skins and other) for skilling

I wonder if nobody have soft hides? The percentage I list is what is desired and nothing that I require. I would review any realistic offers...
  13. W

Buying: Materials (Hides/Leather/Skins and other) for skilling

Bump... Still looking, no updates 'cause no offers :( Make me an offer I can't refuse ;)
  14. W

Selling: Bulk of Animal Skins and leather

136 ped :)
Back