Recent content by Walter

1. Walter

MA has stolen my face tribal

if your identity only stands for a pixelgirl running around with swords and funny paintings on the face, then you should speak with someone else, not with the support
  2. Walter

Selling: ESI: 87.14 tt

it was way more easy to find the booth then finding the ESI :P thanks
  3. Walter

HoF: 1st of April - MindArk's new joke?!

i prefer penetration but thx for the discovery :laugh:
  4. Walter

Ok, this is just too much

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0UJaprpxrk one of the best tv series ever :)
  5. Walter

Selling: Skills under market value

bump :wtg:
  6. Walter

bump :wtg:
  7. Walter

reasonable prices bump :wtg:
  8. Walter

Hi i am selling all the skills of my avatar, i want to sell them fast, so if you need a skill send me a message, tell me what you need, we agree on price, depends on current mv, and you get the implant. my avatar is basicly a hunter, i was using blp only. lvl37 before chipping out
  9. Walter

Wtf is still wrong

ok moreletters
  10. Walter

Wtf is still wrong

no one forced me to rent the house without roof, because they advertised it as a house with roof, and i did pay for tha complete house. i only wish you to try to be this smart and chilled if you will have the same problems one day. it is easy to be (or try to look like) clever if not you are...
  11. Walter

Wtf is still wrong

and its not like being mad about something that does not work, its more like renting a house that does not have a roof
  12. Walter

Wtf is still wrong

im sorry for not being able to be nice and friendly to a group of ppl who are dont care about their customers enough to give them a satisfying service (i dont say good or an exceptional service)
  13. Walter

Wtf is still wrong

:lolup: what this guy said :lolup:
  14. Walter

Wtf is still wrong

a chimp would do his job better if getting enough banana for it
  15. Walter

Wtf is still wrong

I cant beleive that a fucking company who makes its living from the customers cannot make a client which can update itself without any problems, or at least not with problem at every fucking stage. It just simply makes no sense to piss of ppl every fucking time there is an update!! After a few...
Back