Recent content by Warewolf

1. Warewolf

Selling: 100 feds for highest bid! Auction!

1 ped asdasdasd too short
  2. Warewolf

Selling: A105 for sale 1k peds total

Selling full tt A105 amp 1k peds total, first come first served cheers
  3. Warewolf

Buying: Looking for, A Really Eco Gun

Of course he/she would, how do you think I got my porsche :laugh::laugh::laugh:
  4. Warewolf

Buying: Nemesis male set wanted

Hi, I offer tt+1400 for full male nemesis set, pm me if you have a set for sale, thx.
  5. Warewolf

Selling: FULL Gremlin / Vigi (M)

Bring Up My Post
  6. Warewolf

Selling: Angel Armor Arm Guards M (unl)

Grats for your molisk hof ^^ gl with the sale
  7. Warewolf

Bring Up My Post
  8. Warewolf

Selling full gremlin and vigi male armor sets. Gremlin: tt+200; Vigi: tt+500; cheers, Warewolf
  9. Warewolf

PC: unl HL14

Too bad you and pupuliukas are from the same soc...
  10. Warewolf

PC: Isis HL6 Unlimited

What do you think it's worth these days and is it worth buying one ? Thank you all for smart replies in advance, W
  11. Umbra - No L33t Itemz :s

Umbra - No L33t Itemz :s

12. Warewolf

Do we need an answer from Mindark?

Typical MA.. That's so typical of them... They NEVER listen to what players say and only do things that harm players and make them (players) spend more money. I believe that after some time they'll just start taking money for nothing in some cooler way, F.E. "Dear participant your car violated...
  13. Warewolf

1pec TT

It's not that they are poor, maybe they are just not rich enough to deposit into virtual universe, afterall it's just a bunch of pixels.
  14. Warewolf

Desperate Need Of Mentor

Now why not to use this mentor system... You do get a gift after your disciple is done learning, which is usually given to the disciple by most good mentors :D FREEBIE :)
  15. Warewolf

RazorFires adj. fap!!! -grrrr....

I'd like to know a name of that looser and other his avatars, maybe i can help then
Back