Recent content by warhawk018

1. W

Back from 9 year break need help please 5000 PED deposit question

**Bump*** on the same boat! getting back into the game!:yay:
  2. W

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Over 1 MILLION PED in prizes!

would like to register for the event.. Is it still going on?? If so do i need to register for an specific mob o its universal? thanks Carlos Los Anaya
  3. W

Omegaton amps dropping again ? :D

This is Awesome News. Now to look for my A101 amp..
  4. W

Item-upgrade paths for a select few weapon amplifiers

Unless they're doing this for a limited time, then amps will start dropping again??? who knows..only time will tell......The best thing to do is to wait and see if the amps start dropping again, if so..Then mod your amp :) If not im sticking to all my Axxx stock amps.
  5. W

Strash Streams Project Unlimited level 5

Finily get to watch one of your live feeds!!! awesome!!! and nice lvl 7 amp you got there :)
  6. W

Question: What about calypso TEN event?

hhaha good one...:lolup:
  7. W

All welcome in Fiji Islands!

not bad...pictures looks good :)..hey but isnt that mexican flag on your shirt?
  8. W

Project XXV or XXVI

ahhhhh crap i mist it!!!!!!!!! hey upload the vid toYoutube!!!
  9. W

Have MA changed the mining? aaaagain....

i think so, cause i cant hit as much as before (using lvl 2-5 light amp with Emine/Tk120)
  10. W

Uber: 29k Level 7 click

awesome bro!!!Gz fellow miner getting a nice clicking hof!!! nice..and nice bp u got
  11. W

Uber: My first XXIV :D

12. W

Event Bug (regarding Molisk Mayhem)

Wow!!! {removed}. Bitching about something else doesn't give your the right to STEAL someone else price!. Now i know not to buy anything from you nor recommend your soc (that's if they don't do anything about this issue) to anyone. {removed}
  13. W

Selling: GUNGNIR 100% BLACK & RED TIARAK + GUNS "Taking Offers"

yeah it looks nice,.seen it in twins. Gl selling it.
  14. W

Question: Best way to use Neurobiotic Booster?

i would sugest skilling on an MS or privateer. You get hella skills there, plus u get crafting skills too. The Cheap way. Finish my Mentoring there. Its really good.
  15. W

Lumar Huntig log...

this should be interesting since im in the same boat as u. Didnt sell my skills just never hunted that much, but looks promising to go back to hunting again and get my skills up.
Back