Recent content by warmdogg

1. warmdogg

Help: Search for LA 64 Monthly HSL Winner

Create a new mail, type their name in new recipient and then select search on server. That should show them their
  2. warmdogg

Selling: ML-35 TWEN Edition

Bump
  3. warmdogg

Bump
  4. warmdogg

Bump
  5. warmdogg

Bump
  6. warmdogg

Bump
  7. warmdogg

Bump
  8. warmdogg

hearing offers first but based on other sales I know of SB would be 30k
  9. warmdogg

looking to upgrade so selling this long range beast! Fantastic range without paying the price for it with super slow reload. Very reasonable dps for any bankroll conscious hunter that’s looking to make their way up the ladder. Not to mention the 77% efficiency and strong DPP for its class The...
  10. warmdogg

Hunting log miniseries

Super helpful! I have always over complicated my tracking in the past and it has been more of a burden than helpful. Got some very helpful tips from a friend on tracking better and your insight has answered a couple questions. I will keep tracking shrapnel conversion, as it make my little...
  11. warmdogg

Hunting log miniseries

Thanks for the update, I noticed your note that you don’t include shrapnel conversion in your markup gained. I am am restarting from bc30 mod and wanting to do best practice from early on but have been writing down shrapnel conversion as markup gained. Is there a reason that you did not do...
  12. warmdogg

Selling: Genesis Tower B apartment + Full beauty salon

Selling everything you need to start a premium beauty salon and apartment shop. Genesis tower B is a prime location thanks to close TP and the incredible armor shops provided by Auktuma and Drakill, if you’re looking to set up a few shopkeepers this is the place to do it. Looking for 5k ped...
Back