Recent content by Warz

1. Warz

11 years entropian banned for almost 3 months, with no explanation.

Yeah Kerham, that makes sense. Although I don't recall using VPN to connect to my account or the website, it could be I did it a long time ago and forgot. Here's the last support replies for anyone who might be interested. MA: Me: MA:
  2. Warz

There's some good news, and some bad news. The good news: I just got unlocked! The bad news is I still have no idea why I got locked. Their reply does not inspire much confidence and sounds like a poor excuse. For the record I've used both Norwegian and Swedish IP as I lived in Sweden a few...
  3. Warz

My previous login was months earlier. My last recorded date is April 4th (I write down CLD profit in excel occasionally). The thing about suspicious connection honestly seems like a lie to me. Unless they can provide any proof of that such as a list of IP addresses I remain very skeptical of...
  4. Warz

Hello, I first joined Entropia in 2005 and was a very active player in the years 2007-2009. As a member of DDR, I was probably most known for hanging out at the Oil Rig and for doing mod fap healing service with Let. It has been 7 years since my last post here. For those years I have not been...
  5. Warz

VU10 Torrent Status Report

Been seeding for 3 days straight now and reached 406 GB up (107 ratio) Click to enlarge Who has the record? :D
  6. 3 Days 406gb Up Entropia Vu 10 Seed

3 Days 406gb Up Entropia Vu 10 Seed

7. Warz

I got windows vista 64 bit
  8. Warz

Almost 50 GB uploaded so far :D It's a bit strange though, I'm not uploading at max but only 2.4 MB/s on avarage. I got a 100 Mbit server, at times it has been up at 10 MB/s, so there should be plenty of bandwidth for people to use. After installing, anyone else recieves this error when trying...
  9. Eu Vu 10 Error When Running

Eu Vu 10 Error When Running

10. Warz

100% :yay: Gonna seed this one a looooong time :P Click to enlarge
  11. Entropia Vu 10.0 Bittorrent Downloading (seedbox)

Entropia Vu 10.0 Bittorrent Downloading (seedbox)

12. Warz

Question: What would you do wit 103k?

I would have deposited another 100k and bought imp fap. :yay:
  13. Warz

R&R Fund

Fraud is illegal where he lives, and so it running an unlicenced investment "firm". I would say it's a very good case, but most likely nobody lost enough to bother reporting. The power is anonymous. 20 years old kid? One summer job and the debt is paid off, sound good to me. It's true that shit...
  14. Warz

R&R Fund

There has been A LOT of sign ups to the private forum (http://rd.is.mu). Well guys, only investors are being allowed access! If you are an investor you must PM me and tell me your username. Even if you sign up you won't be able to see the forum because I approve everyone. I never paid much...
  15. Warz

R&R Fund

Nahh... there has been scams for a lot more valuable items in EU. I mean, what did he get away with? An adjusted fap at the very best. Not only did he lose all his reputation in EU (if any existed), his real name will always be available for anyone to see and he will always be remembered by...
Back