Recent content by Watje

1. W

Newbies swunting log of calypso

Nice that you like the caraboks. And what you were saying, it's very good for your evader skills. I've finished the gallards and they are not as good as the caraboks in giving defensive skills. But now I'm outside Valiant firebase to swunt the monura female (13 hp) and monura male (12 hp) and...
  2. W

Swampy's Swunty Adventure

Hi Swampy, Again I wish you a very happy 2017. It must also be with even more fun for you being a shop owner now . Gratzzzz. As soon as I'm on Rocktropia again, I will visit it of course. And if you need some furniture, I can craft them (of course limited by the bp's I have, but....)...
  3. W

Newbies swunting log of calypso

Blink, gratzzz with your level 16 (almost). You're going fast!
  4. W

My Swunting Experiment on Arkadia

Arkadia is less crowded than Calypso. After Calypso it's the most populated planet. In general the terrain is easier. A big advantage imo is that creatures are not mixed. By that I mean that if you are swunting or killing low level creatures you don't have to be afraid that there are high level...
  5. W

Hi, I forgot one thing. At Arkadia there is each day a nice sweating circle at Windy Isles, one of the 8 Coins land areas. It's very well organized by Big Industries. For 1 hour you can swunt Nusuls in 1 or more circles and you get free heals and you also can join the kill team to kill the...
  6. W

A very good time for you both and a happy new year, and gratzzz with 3200 skill points. Greetings from Watje
  7. W

Hi Randalthor, I'm a Arkadian swunter too and sometimes I'm at Rocktropia but Arkadia stays my home planet. If I may give you some advice, I should start with the caraboks because they don't hit very hard. I started my swunting experience doing all 5 stages of the carabok mission and it was...
  8. W

9. W

Hi Swampy, Maybe you should give some additional information for potential swunters/sweaters. You are talking about 14-24 damage but is that with or without armour? And maybe you can give an indication about the hp and evade you think are needed for the ppl in the circle. And also important I...
  10. W

I was thinking today how to stimulate your adventures with the haters and other things you are doing and you are already going very fast. You finally must become the number 1 sweater in the entropia universe :cool: . Because then I can follow your adventures for a long time and I like it. When...
  11. W

Sweat Gatherer Skill Points & Profession Level Hall of Fame

Thank you, but the next week I don't swunt lol.
  12. W

Sweat Gatherer Skill Points & Profession Level Hall of Fame

Finally a great sweat gatherer, skill 3023 and profession 30,04 :cool:
  13. W

I want to have more friends in game lol and they all should buy my sweat :cool: I returned today to Rocktropia and doing haters again. After 2k gallards on Arkadia it's nice to swunt creatures with 300 sweat each instead of 15 Greetings from Watje
  14. W

I have tested it. I'm doing haters and during the whole time, from minute 1 till minute 59 I'm getting sweat gathering skills. And I can see in my progress (where I have locked the sweat gathering skill and profession) how much each green line is giving me. In my case atm 0.12 or 0.13 skill each...
Back