Recent content by WhiskeyMongoose

1. WhiskeyMongoose

Armax Bull

Calypso 68000 85900 NE Livas Young to Mature Medium Mixed with Armax Cow, Snarksnot 27-Jan-16 Has jackshit nothing.
  2. WhiskeyMongoose

Cornundacauda

I can confirm that North Drake's still has a Low Density of Young-Mature spawns, as of today.
  3. WhiskeyMongoose

entropia wiki sub pages do not work

Thank you so much, 711 !
  4. WhiskeyMongoose

Oh damn. Nice start!
  5. WhiskeyMongoose

It would be great! But to start from scratch would be insanity - but, if we don't have any choices... You're right. The only other wiki platform for EU I know is EntropiaPlanets, and their information is just plain wrong, missing a lot of stuff. I don't know if it's the same case with...
  6. WhiskeyMongoose

Whoa? MA took control of EntropiaWiki?
  7. WhiskeyMongoose

Who's the admin though? Last time the wiki has been updated by said admin was in 2016, if I'm not mistaken.
  8. WhiskeyMongoose

Man, this is so weird to have no EntropiaWiki. Everytime I'm wondering about something, I'm like "I'm gonna check the wiki", but now, it feels so... empty. Where am I gonna get my EU Knowledge? :unsure:
  9. WhiskeyMongoose

6 Years Later... What do I do with those !?

I wish you would've had more explanation, unfortunately. Good point, good point. Thanks, I'll keep that in mind! Thank you so much for that great list. Spot on what I wanted to see. Funny enough that somebody is interested RIGHT after your post. Hahahah. I won't make you even more broke...
  10. WhiskeyMongoose

6 Years Later... What do I do with those !?

Greetings, I'm back to Entropia Universe due to a burst of nostalgia, and I forgot how much I enjoyed this game. Therefore, since I've been away for quite a time, I have many items that... are now... not as used as before, I guess? In fact, I've noticed many of the weapons are now obtainable...
Back