Recent content by Widowmaker04

1. Widowmaker04

Selling: Combat/Defence/looter skills, some already on chip!

Bump for cheap skills :D
  2. Widowmaker04

Help: Looking for advice

Yeah, already tried non-lootable pvp, and even oil rig and the noob oil rig (good for kanerium there), TT was horrible as it is very over-mined at the hours I usually login. Even tried shinook area, got a tiny little bit of ruga, garc and belk and a shit ton of garbage 😬
  3. Widowmaker04

Sitting on about 15k PED to cycle (+ some to keep going with the chipping-out procedure), was over 18 k before this downswing 🙄
  4. Widowmaker04

Thx for your help guys, I appreciate it 👍🏻 Atm I'll be forced into a week break as I'll be travelling because of work. Then I'll try again so unamped mining, maybe exploring a bit on RT. If it doesn't work will be going for erdo, dianthus and ignisium on ark.
  5. Widowmaker04

Hello fellow miners! I'm seeking some piece of advice as I'm having quite a hard time understanding actual mining. I recently come back from a few months break and decided that hunting is no longer my thing and I'm proceeding into chipping out to regain some peds (lvl 83 BLP, lvl 50 evader...
  6. Widowmaker04

Bump it up 👆 I tried to put a nice table in the first post but it get all scrambled 😩 Added a few more skills even if right now it seems much easier to just put them on auction :scratch2:
  7. Widowmaker04

Hi everyone! As I don't enjoy anymore hunting activity in the game I decided to try to recoup a few bucks by chipping out most of my combat/defence/looter skills. I'm slowly proceeding in buying ESIs and try not to flood the market with the same skill the whole time. This will take years to...
  8. Widowmaker04

Buying: ESIs

Hi everyone! I'm looking to buy quite a lot of ESIs, the bigger the better. Preferred contact here on forum as I'm not online much right now.
  9. Widowmaker04

Selling: Jarhead (M) T2.99 and 5B set

Bumpy bump
  10. Widowmaker04

Bump this up
  11. Widowmaker04

Bump Lowered BOs on Zorra and Jarhead
Back