Recent content by Windswept

1. W

Sick and tired of being sick an tired.

Sorry Ratt i cant relate. I don't deposit because i found a nice simple way to mine and not over complicate something that really isnt that complicated. I think you are trying to hard to reach 100% success when all you want to reach is efficiency and profit. You have been around long enough...
  2. W

Mining in Entropia: * * *Private Lessons* * *

Why would anyone teach a class if they dont know what they are doing? Would you? lol just drop it Strakkan i dont think your painting a positive image of your self any longer. I gave you respect for god knows what but i did and all you gave me was well... nothing. How about a good luck...
  3. W

Ugh and now on top of it all you make a character assumption about me..? Being so aggressive ... cmon Strakken i showed you respect, asked you not to shit on my post with what you think is the right way to do it. but you just keep coming back. Your pushing this whole log thing and i dont...
  4. W

Ok at the beginning of the thread it says what i will do in detail. So i guess you believe every entry in every log is real right? That somewhere along the way the numbers didnt get skewed because of mistakes or pride or ego. They are user created so you must apply the same trust issues you...
  5. W

Ok thanks for your opinion. There are many ways i can prove to be a successful miner. If people come to me and say make a log and ill join your class then ill say sorry i dont have time for that. Talk to the people that took the class ask them how things are going, etc. Again this forum...
  6. W

Ok well i appreciate your opinion but i think my name speaks for itself in a lot of cases and if people dont want to take the class they dont have to. For those that are taking it right now they all seem pleased with the way things went and a couple people came in here to express that and in...
  7. W

This isnt the thread for that. Im not posting a mining log becasue i dont have time for that. People who took the class can. However dont do it here. This a thread for a service i am offering. Not a place for people to show up and make suggestions on how i should do what i am doing. I say...
  8. W

If those that took my class would like to create a log now using a new method thats fine.. however if they didnt make a log before how is the public going to see a difference? This is a Service post in the proper section of the forums *thanks* Lets keep the responses centered on questions...
  9. W

ok ok i think its gotten a bit off topic.. i respect Strakkan.. hell we both been in this about as long. I remember running past him all the time when the same spots were hot. Your opinion is valid Strakkan but all the logs that are out there now are not quelling the frustration that many...
  10. W

Understood.. i sent a PM on best means to grab me.
  11. W

Getting some very good feedback from pupils. I have a couple more spots open now since not filled by society members. If your interested please follow contact instructions.
  12. W

I´m going down! Wth is wrong?!

I would be willing to teach you what i know.. I do know for certain i could help you get those returns up. This is assuming of course you would follow the plan i set out and stick with it. Mining is very easy once you figure it out. The only hard part is hitting the really big ones when you...
  13. W

I understand the skepticism with regards to what i am doing and what is "publicly" known. Its very hard to argue with anyone that has had good results running around. The emphasis i am placing on certain aspects comes from many years of seeing it and tracking it. I just want people to reach a...
  14. W

FRIDAY Update. 3 spots left. I have sent out the welcome email to all participants. I will next be sending the schedule for our first one on one class. If you want one of the 3 remainnigspots please send an email to me at Windswept1111@gmail.com
  15. W

I wanted to let everyone know that i have 18 people ready to begin classes and 2 society member spots taken. I will be sending out the welcome email today with the info i am going to need to put together for each persons lesson plan and date to begin. I have 10 open spots that remain and 3...
Back