Recent content by Wistrel

1. Wistrel

Society Sword Art Online is Recruting :)

2. Wistrel

Question: Could you tell us about an interesting or hard to find or fix bug you've encountered since working on Entropia?

One for the Developers, and obviously not asking for anyone to spill anything "top secret" here, but there are quite a few people who would be interested in hearing about what it's like working with the Entropia code, especially with it having been around for so many years now. It must present...
  3. Wistrel

Project-Entropia - Myth's, Rumor's and Legend's.

Does anyone remember another "secret island" of sorts... IIRC it was a giant cube in the middle of the sea? I think it might have been a location with an inside and had something to do with the AR game on swedish TV that was connected with all the code breaking stuff in Entropia, the Orbs, the...
  4. Wistrel

Project-Entropia - Myth's, Rumor's and Legend's.

I remember secret island
  5. Wistrel

How would you feel ?

Much as I hate to say it. This is the right attitude. Seriously all, life is too short to worry about these people. Come to think of it... what begs the real question here is: "why didn't the person who told you (OP) about it tell MA?" I suspect the answer is, it's probably easier to just...
  6. Wistrel

How would you feel ?

In answer to the question, "how would you feel?". At least a tiny bit irked for sure. It wasn't very tactfully put but then again there is likely a language barrier and subtleties of politeness and tact can easily be lost. So you can forgive them that much. That said, had it been me, depending...
  7. Wistrel

Entropia Merchandise

I have some ideas if someone can tell me how I can upload images to the forum these days?
  8. Wistrel

Strange Meteor near Odysseus Landing?

Oh Entropia is FULL of them. Doors that go nowhere, buildings that never got used... the place is a shrine to it's own inability to actually finish anything.
  9. Wistrel

Didn't the ORB storyline play it's course in full? (although admittedly I can't remember the end). It was part of some reality TV show IIRC and there was quite a lot of codes and stuff in the game that everyone worked together to figure out.... then there were the diaries... but yeh... fair...
  10. Wistrel

Shaolin wants YOU!

Aww thanks... I think there are only a few of EP who still log in and indeed, I've known people who have sadly passed away who used to play Entropia. Crazy... If I had my way, they'd all get statues/memorials in this place. I'd consider it an honor to offer that, not something that should be...
  11. Wistrel

Info: Next Island Fun

Another unknown Discord? Link please. In the last month I've discovered 2 other entropia discords.... And also..., who are they? What is the company name? Who is in charge and what is their background? What happened to David Post? Was NI sold? etc etc
  12. Wistrel

The Fascinating Web Of Entropia Universe, The World’s Only ‘Cash-Based’ MMO - Kotaku Australia

It was a well researched video (in fact by far the best researched video on Entropia ever made) and a completely fair interview. Only minor misgivings were that he got the PED acronym wrong (accidentally I suspect - he probably knew it but made a mistake while speaking and didn't think it worth...
  13. Wistrel

Info: Next Island Fun

Who are the devs of Next Island and how can they be contacted?
  14. Wistrel

Intriguing!!
  15. Wistrel

Odysseus Landing is on Calypso