Recent content by wizz

1. wizz

News: New Treasure Island Deeds

lol, don't buy from resellers mean that you can't buy anything in this game, since nearly every item is being resold, unless it's freshly looted. Better say, don't buy from resellers at ridiculous prices if you think it's to high. We always blame resellers for these rediculios price, but in...
  2. wizz

News: New Treasure Island Deeds

Reselling has been a entropia profession since the early days of entropia and is the greatest way to make money in entropia. And Entropia always has been a great trading platform. Little has changed the past nearly 20 years.. It's a real cash economy. Without trade EU would be dead. Lol, a bit...
  3. wizz

What do you do to break-up monotony?

well, after 20 years you learn to prioritize ;)
  4. wizz

It's actually quite funny that you even have to ask this question. This way it almost sounds like entropia is an extremely boring game.... :sleep:
  5. wizz

Play another game. Go watch TV. Drink beer. Spend time with the wife and kids.
  6. wizz

Selling: EWE EP-38 Night Special, Augmented T6.75 (Highest in game) SOLD

Sorry but your claim is not correct. You forget a tiny HUGE detail. It's non SIB! You're comparing a lvl 20~30 weapon that nearly EVERY player can use with a lvl 100 weapon. So the buyers market is limited to lvl 100+ players only. "better than BC-30 on every angle for the same price- don't...
  7. wizz

Equus

The daily mission already automatically gives this position as mission location. Cant miss it ;)
  8. wizz

Can MA confirm Rare Mayhem Tokens are meant to be dropping?

Wouldnt this be odd? To let it only drop during the mayhem? A box is a box. Since when does time dictate what it drops? (Apart from the annual ring)
  9. wizz

Suggestion: Use Old Concept to Streamline Interplanetary Travel Without Screwing Over Warp Ship Operators

Well, I don't think that's the way. I think it should be more "weight" related. If you travel empty handed, it's not such a big deal. But if you travel with loads of mats, there should be limitations as that would otherwise upset the economy, More like, you can only travel through TP without...
  10. wizz

Suggestion: Use Old Concept to Streamline Interplanetary Travel Without Screwing Over Warp Ship Operators

how can you compare that? Useless comment. Your example would destroy entropia. Would a 7 ped planetary fee also destroy entropia?
  11. wizz

Well, to be honest, I can totally understand them. They invested in a ship/hanger and would see it all go to waste (not that this a new thing in entropia, but still..) So for sure they're biased. They just want a way to earn their money back. Somehow space is a good thing. In a way it keeps...
  12. wizz

uhmm. did you see the poll results? it's actually the other way around from what you say. Appearantly MOST don't like space and want a 7 ped planet TP. And only a few want to keep it as is. Personally I love space simulators! Elite dangerous is the bom (with oculus that is). But sorry. to call...
  13. wizz

Selling: Cheetah Texture Old (+some tiger and panther as well)

time for a bump. Still in storage.
  14. wizz

Help: Gear (upgrade) Advice

yes, clear. As hego also noted I (y)
  15. wizz

Help: Gear (upgrade) Advice

Well, that's been said before, if you loot something, that doesn't make it free. By not selling it, you're losing out on possible sales profit and could be considered a cost. But I guess that's a matter of definition.