Recent content by WolfStar

1. W

Mining system broken

I can drop probe 5 m from claim and hit next one that got more resource of same type. Soooo?
  2. W

Mining system broken

Map is based on XY web, standard range is 55m, depth max is only at place of drop, search is made in sphere. So if claim "seat's" in lets say 350m, and finder max is 350m, then going even 10m at side can hit it. So if you understand sphere its normal that Probe make bomb in ball shape, test it...
  3. W

un ban my account on EL

Never have any outisde trackers, You end like this sooner or latter
  4. W

Mining system broken

Bost speed to item max 25%, drop each 80-110m, in str8 direction, thats normal when U got no reload buff on You, turn 90 degree, run 80-100m drop probe, turn again to 90 degree, your coming back, run and drop. look for lines. then search for veins. Remember depth and range is like ball on XY...
  5. W

Price Check M2870 Imp TWEN and MAKO Blizzard

Item Stats MAKO Blizzard, Gold Rush Edition TT: 105 PED Eff: 86% SIB: 50 Ammo: 2100 Attacks: 42 Damage: 110 Basic stats are almost copy paste of Ozpyn LR S1X4 DMG/DPS/DEC. So I assume, as dont see stats 55-60lvl weapon, so effi at +75lvl 100%. 280 less ammo consumption that have this effi...
  6. W

Ecorze IN CP Caves

Best guy to watch and learn what not to do, VR and RL.
  7. W

Let's bring Entropia to PAX West!

David. Look Im not against U, in my perspective Your cool, just your perception is diffrent on situation. I already write what are the points that U dont feel, of course here people will not write that your childish in approach, they just write to me on PM that what I say is 100% truth, but be...
  8. W

Ohh man Ohh David. U need 2-3k$*possible more ;) from MA but You will bring your own chairs from home? To show "Investment" for over how much it was last time when U try to sell it, as I dont remeber 12-23k$? You need to Wake Up. Sorry, but need to be like that. DUDE! You are disconnected...
  9. W

David, thats mentioning about platform, not speaking with people in box at convent. But do as U will. Just remeber to think who is asking and what type of questions. Industry well, works as always ^^. Remember im not against You and your desire. Maybe im just to old realist that looks like...
  10. W

I just opened events list to see how "determined" U are. Man Im just realist. Its cool that U want to promote Khorum Coast. That will also mean Arkadia, and the Entopia Platform. Its cool. But first better contact MindArk. and yeah its not like "I am wanting to get Mindark on board". U need to...
  11. W

Remember to take with You data of land cost, deed cost, fertilizer - with graphic of sales, all data of your input and income, number of events You make with number of players and gold part info on new participants. as thats what Your looking on. Also mention on how much someone will need to...
  12. W

News: MindArk Signs Deal for Unreal Engine 5 - PRNewswire

My Point is that that They got tool, but no one in office that can use it, since 2007 that engine was used in lot of productions. But funny You mentioned that Cryengine was not made for MMORPG's. If You look up web there is even tone of tutorials how to use it to create MMORPG's. Maybe You know...
  13. W

News: MindArk Signs Deal for Unreal Engine 5 - PRNewswire

If U see crisis 1 and cryengine 2 that this game have, U will understand what could be done if good hands was on project THATS HOW THIS GAME COULD LOOK P.S. What they do now is just way overt date
  14. W

Cyrene Cartel

Welcome. I would like to introduce a new form of running a community, available on Cyrene. We are the Cyrene Cartel Society, Planet Bound Society. This means that we only focus on playing together, while on the planet Cyrene. Expand game by additional Soc. events, team hunts, help with...
Back