Recent content by Wollongong

1. Wollongong

Risk of Ruin - Bankroll Management

Well, that was always the case, right? But the formula from OP tells us how large our exposure to risk is. His willingness to lose 800 PED on a total Bankroll of 45K yields a % of 1,78%. Which is nice to know. But it would be more worthwhile to be able to use it the other way. Given a certain...
  2. Wollongong

Risk of Ruin - Bankroll Management

ok..so we got a percentage. Then what?
  3. Wollongong

The basics

I would be, except that I'm not at all interesting to those who mentor for the rewards... I am way beyond "graduation" :) But surely there's a good starters guide, including a guide on how to read the info and compare items? Like what one earth is efficiency? Which amp on which gun? Which mob...
  4. Wollongong

The basics

A newb = someone who just started playing A n00b = someone (who might be playing for ages) who hasn't got a clue. I signed up in 2007, just got back from a HUGE period of inactivity, so I am clearly a noob.... I find myself a bit overwhelmed, especially since I still have stuff in my inventory...
  5. Wollongong

Hi

I think it was from CRT. I don't recall being in EAC.
  6. Wollongong

Hi

Thanks :) I've always been a hunter more than I am a miner, and eco is my playstyle (except that time when I was drunk and bought CLD's, the revenue of which have helped me do groceries over the last few years, the revenues aren't huge, though...just pointing out that the money has been...
  7. Wollongong

Hi

Thanks :) Wasn't expecting anyone to actually remember me :D
  8. Wollongong

Hi

Fear of missing out?? Anyway... I am an eco player, I forgot most of what I knew, but I *do* know that Lootius told me time after time that mining isn't really for me... :s But seriously, I need to learn the game anew. So where do I start with that?
  9. Wollongong

Hi

oh, thank Lootius!
  10. Wollongong

Hi

It has been a long time. Due to work, I haven't been able to do much over the last few years. Mostly login, sweat a little and check my CLD (which went away, SHOCK). So basically, I am a noob with higher skills. Where would you recommend I go to get my info back? And do those sites calculating...
  11. Wollongong

My Thoughts on MA's Statement

Which statement?
  12. Wollongong

Deeptokens!

cryptocurrency? Really? Man, you leave entropia alone for a few weeks and the devs come up with another full retard plan...
  13. Wollongong

Skillchipping: now open for business!

wait...what? (No rickroll, promised)
  14. Wollongong

Selling: 2x ComPet Deed @100 PED each

Selling, due to wanting to play the game a little again, 2 ComPet deeds @100 PED each. (Not selling under 100PED, so don't bother asking for a lower price)
  15. Wollongong

Something positive

So, the other day, MA dropped the "We're gonna change loot" bomb. It was quite a shock to me, and I saw a few problems with it. I decided to make a support case, knowing that I would get nothing but a copy-paste thank-you-we-read-it-and-will-forward-it-to-devs message. But at least (I think) it...
Back