Recent content by Xavier Target

1. X

How long to kill everything?

who is going to chase down all the chirpies?
  2. X

News: Triton Industries Shares

Sand King ate my peds. The appeal of any of the shares is reliable payouts making it worth it to keep them to fund your game play, but I just don't think there are enough of us players spending ped to make these shares worth it. I know I won't be shooting at the sand king for awhile after...
  3. X

Unreal update please...

if MA wants to get some progress on the cheap they should consider funding university student projects to develop things they may not currently have the time for themselves. Some universities run unreal engine incubators to do exactly that.
  4. X

F-key function almost invaluable

the player base got older, so they had to make it easier for us, since we don't remember good.. F is good, because it's easy to remember F this
  5. X

Suggestion: Unlimited Weapons

I didn't know there is only a fixed number of slots for players and I had to leave the game to allow a new player in. I guess mindark would be upset if they actually had more paying customers...
  6. X

Suggestion: Unlimited Weapons

The gist I get from OP is that he wants the UL weapons to drop in value by making the more costly to use thus driving up L price which makes them more costly to use, so hunters get screwed all around. Good luck with that as we will just stop playing as much or all together if our ped burn rate...
  7. X

News: Announcing Triton Industries Shares

I bought 2 shares, I know big spender, so I messed up the player base count....
  8. X

Goals for 2024

Make crazy $ IRL, so I can spend some ingame doing ridiculus things like cornering the market and driving the price up on some ingame items that make no sense and cause mass confusion and complaint threads on the forums about the crazy prices for items...
  9. X

Triton Industries - Huge Success...

Lol...Investments.... The saga continues... We just need a story about how someone made huge bank off this deal to bring this game back to life like the old days. I can hear it now, "I lost a fortune trading stocks and in crypto, but made it all back and then some on my ingame shares in...
  10. X

World's longest thread

Rise from the dead world's longest Thread!!!!
  11. X

Question: Why is AFK hunting bad? Assuming it does not interfere with another player's play.

Meh, MA is in it to profit, not for all the players to profit, so they will tweak the game to rob the bots of Ped the more numerous they become... The majority must lose for MA to pay the bills, if the majority is bots, then the bots must lose.... So sure bot it up, but don't be surprised if...
  12. X

how can i make 200 ped profit

I saw some teenage kid took selfies everyday for a couple years, then he sold those pictures as NFT's starting at $3 each, but somehow turned into something popular and he made over $1 million dollars selling his selfies as NFTs..... So go sell some NFTs, so you can have 200 ped a day to spend...
  13. X

Greedy "friend"

when you give someone $ on a regular basis, you have become a source of income. Is not really lending if you aren't getting paid back and have no way to force repayment(like repossessing a car). If you have to lend someone $ for them to be your friend, they are not your friend, they are an...
  14. X

Are you happy with MindArk's engagement/communication with the community?

:shots: :computer::shots::drink::computer::handgun::rocket::shots:
  15. X

My loot understanding

:drink:
Back