2. Xavier_Jr

TAMED KARMOOSH !!

A BIG GRTZ!.. :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:
  3. Xavier_Jr

My first discovery... in cyrene

A Big Grtz 4 U :yay::yay::yay:
  4. Xavier_Jr

It's time to make a statement

Meiers, you remind me of the History Channel's "Ancient Astronaut Theorists" with their famous phrase .. "Could it be that ...?" :ROFLMAO: It is obviously possible!. As it is also possible to decorate your avatar with colored intermittent lights like a Christmas tree, but completely...
  5. Xavier_Jr

I understand that this is not a game for children. Do you know it too, right? Therefore, in matters of chat logs, information privacy issues will prevail and not pedophilia. Besides do you know that the logs of your chats are saved on your own PC? You know it, do not you? Therefore they are not...
  6. Xavier_Jr

Server Downtime for Release

NI & Cyrene VU .. cool :cool: https://cyreneforum.com/threads/cyrene-september-1st-2020-vu-notes.8277/ https://forum.nextisland.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&p=1929&sid=409ab4f5f004587e465c749720c8bce3#p1929
  7. Xavier_Jr

Interesting view. Do you have the relevant swedish laws? You should raise that with the respective support and ask to Mindark. "What is the reason why MA do not comply with the Swedish Law Number xxx that obliges to keep the data of the decays for 20 years?" It will be interesting to know MA's...
  8. Xavier_Jr

From my view as an IT designer, that is unnecessary data. And unnecessary data can be dropped weekly. That is why every week there would be a cut and cleaning of temporary files. I don't think Mindark is lying. My only interest is the truth and not to talk nonsense things that can affect the...
  9. Xavier_Jr

The community of players may not be so big at the moment. But I don't think they designed a game 17 years ago thinking they weren't going to grow to be big! In addition, the number of times actions are performed and decays are generated over time for just one player could be immense (multiple...
  10. Xavier_Jr

Yes, the problem here was ignoring support cases and not responding to them. (y) I think they have the power to be the sole interpreters of their EULA and TOU. But they must clarify why they understand "this" and not "the other", to clarify the points well. (Since people can also assume as a...
  11. Xavier_Jr

I'm sure the current decomposition status attribute does exist for every object, but most likely does not exist records of all decompositions that occurred over time. Because It would be very expensive to sustain and mostly useless, as it is cheaper to compensate those who lost some money in a...
  12. Xavier_Jr

Very interesting, but.... :unsure: The chat logs could be useful, however such logs are on the client computer because surely Mindark was never interested in saving them on the Mindark´s server. And this could most likely be due to security and privacy issues of people's information. The most...
  13. Xavier_Jr

> 1+1=7 :) > No! It is 2. Because 1 is half of 2. And two halves is unity! > Ok!!, Then, 1+1=7. Is it not? :confused: > :cautious:
  14. Xavier_Jr

Being the devil's advocate, I must say difference between the punishment of DannyO and the Yog users is that having an official mindark tool in your inventory is in itself illegal, besides in the DannyO case its use was verified in a screenshot. On the other hand, having a Yog in inventory or...