Recent content by xodus4000

1. X

Calypso - Refiner

Thank you!
  2. X

Calypso - Refiner

Hi all, What woud you recommend as the best non-TT refiner to use on Calypso? Are Imperium Refiners B1 suitable, or I can use them only on Cyrene? Thank you:)
  3. X

What do you think about David Simmonds answers about EU being a gambling game?

I apologize for repeating myself, but what concerned me about the interview is not so much his answers about EU being a gambling game or not, but the entire style of the interview, or rather his answers. Nothing concrete, super dodgy, sounded more like excuses than explanations. This interview...
  4. X

Live Stream Auction all welcome

Great, but what items are allowed and not allowed to be traded? It would be nice to have some kind of a list what's in or out (whatever is shorter)
  5. X

Little Big Mining Log - Miners Tool (OCR)

Sorry guys and girls, problem solved, please ignore this post.
  6. X

Little Big Mining Log - Miners Tool (OCR)

Hi All! Apologies if this was already addressed, but after I registered for the tool I don't get the authorization email. Is it normal, or should I just contact the developer? Thank you
  7. X

What do you think about David Simmonds answers about EU being a gambling game?

I think the interview was a complete disaster. He looked and spoke insecurely about, well, practically everything, spouting excuses, huffing and puffing. I am really sorry to see a great concept going down the drain. But this interview and the entire piece about EU gave me a good understanding...
  8. X

How MindArk failed "Project Entropia"

I think MA can learn a lot from the creators of EVE ONLINE, CCP Games.
  9. X

MA new majority shareholder

Great. Now a third grade model owns more than 30% of the game. What could possibly go wrong...
  10. X

How MindArk failed "Project Entropia"

Yeah, I remember this fellow too! I don't know why MA had to remove those...was it really taking too much place on the server...:/
  11. X

Some getting use to.

Totally...:/
  12. X

Some getting use to.

It just looks and feels utterly uncomfortable at the moment.
  13. X

New Forum Opinion

Clean, but too clean. I don't really like it:(
  14. X

Every game has cheater not just Entropia Universe.

Reading this and other treads I must state the obvious: MA has a serious communication problem. I hope they address it rather sooner.
  15. X

Ah the good old days!

Ah, and the sky...the sky...