Recent content by yetisam

1. yetisam

Custom Avatar Name

Normally i am a happy go lucky kinda guy, but this request is life or death urgent. CAN I PLEASE :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: GET MY AVATAR NAME CHANGED . I signed up for EF before i signed up to PE, as it was known then. So my avatar name in EF in no way reflects my avatar name in EU, which i...
  2. yetisam

Lunch line

:D Nice one m8. How come ur not this funny ingame? Harly
  3. yetisam

Some Poignant Poetry

The Ballad of Harlequin Balistia Through times and ages we hear of those Who have won great battles, And fought great fights to appose their foes Of immense proportions and against all odds, Have found themselves improbable and unlikely heroes Such is the story of one...
  4. yetisam

Some Pictures from Nicole

Gratz Treasure every second u have with her :) Gratz an all the best, she i beautiful.;)
  5. yetisam

Harly tries again

The saga of harlys unlucky love life continues on. Click to enlarge
  6. harlyatthebeach

harlyatthebeach

7. yetisam

McCormick goes Public Enemy (Music Video)

I think nice is way to adequate Man, the best. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: Can I be your apprentice, your young padowan.
  8. yetisam

Avi's with great sense of taste

wat else do u want :tongue2:
  9. yetisam

FX (video) - Rain, Snow, Thunderstorm...

I 3rd this idea. I have often thought about pitching the idea of an underwater city to MA. Excellent portrayel, u have got me all exited again about it. :bowdown:
  10. yetisam

Show us ya Avi

yep well....another lonley one 2nite Click to enlarge
  11. yetisam

Sollomate:its a way of life-> entering Galleria(advertisement)

I liked it better than trout. :D
  12. yetisam

Poor Harly

Click to enlarge
  13. I'm so ronrey, so ronrey

I'm so ronrey, so ronrey

14. yetisam

Aussies of PE Unite.

Thx Echo Had a lot of fun, u did exceptionally well Echo, %u oughta b congratulated as the good ol aussie ad goes. Thank god Rita wasn't there, it was a 'Ripper Rita'. Corse that is u Echo. Lookin forward to the next one. :D Just a little idea, maybe we could have a RL meeting...
  15. yetisam

Art Exhibition- Zychion & surroundings

To the SE used to be a mining area. Some interesting landscapes have been left behind. Click to enlarge This mini plataue is a guide to many sweaters Click to enlarge Which of course leads to the pit. Click to enlarge The...
Back