Recent content by Youngnott

1. Youngnott

More stealth options for PVP

Event-to capture Wastelander Reverend Lewis Hi all, Well - this is self declared "Phantom DOG of the Oil Rig" reporting on the above event (in a very biased and lowly "noobs" point of view !!). Got there early and of course stayed well back from the rig but still close enough to drag out HP's...
  2. Youngnott

HP Drag Out & Auto Aiming Hi All, Been thinking about the above - maybe it is better to retain HP drag out WITH Auto Aim as this is the norm for hunting Mobs. BUT... As with a dead Mob, the dragged out HP is erased from the screen(s) of all Ava's who had it there when the Ava who's HP it is...
  3. Youngnott

It may actually be fairly difficult to do it through MF - unless of course you are rendered INVISIBILE irrespective of what is worn. I am very strongly opposed to having STEALTH (invisibility) AND ARMOURED protection at the same time. Neither do I believe that ANY item that you equip should...
  4. Youngnott

No names - NO pack drill but an umbra suited Ava HAS had an official warning due to his visiting the oil rig. BUT... the farming of oil was also involved - hence an open and shut case of ToS violation. *** In light of the above - just how safe are we in visiting but not profiting ped wise ...
  5. Youngnott

GOOD IDEA :wtg: um.... er.... ... but WHAT if the answer is what I do NOT want to hear :scratch2: (EVIL thoughts :D) Aussie DOG !!
  6. Youngnott

Phantom DOG of the Oil Rig-discovered and killed (twice) !! Hi all, I write this in a very generalised way as being too specific is likely to expose my "modulus operandi in STEALTH mode" Since my last post on INVISIBILITY, I have spent many hours at the oil rig - around 8 - 12 hrs in stealth...
  7. Youngnott

OHHH - (dumb DOG) - I have just realised what you mean. I could not work it out as I thought you meant "cloak" as in an article of clothing. If I read your post as "TOOL" then of course ANY tool will break the invisibility. HEAVEN FORBID !! - I am even willing to accept the eye balls not...
  8. Youngnott

:yay: LOVE IT - so damnably (and DAMNING of p.c.) TRUE !!
  9. Youngnott

OK - To summarise: - Umbra suit is (currently !!) STEALTH / INVISIBLE mode when ever and where ever it is worn. - the PvP yellow zone for the Oil Rig - RADAR is "jammed". NO dots of any colour appear on the jammed radar. - other PvP yellow zones - RADAR is NOT jammed - red dots are seen...
  10. Youngnott

Sequel to my logging off at the Oil Rig. logged on and found myself STILL invisible - checked the immediate area for danger - none that I could see. Then spent the next 1.5 hours in stealth mode (invisible) moving around the areas but keeping clear of the real focus - the source of oil. An...
  11. Youngnott

It is very likely that until CE2 was released, it was just not possible to keep adding new facilities - the old system was already groaning at every corner. Add to that the ENORMOUS effort that had to be put into the "transfer" of the old and into CE2 - with, most likely, serious problems of...
  12. Youngnott

:laugh: How about BOTH :D
  13. Youngnott

He He - I'm back at the oil rig - in spite of the roaming Atrox - and more importantly - in spite of the heavily armoured and weaponed patrol I spotted on the Oil Rig catwalks !! He was not aware of my presence but I failed to drag out his health bar before he disappeared on his patrol...
  14. Youngnott

Having experienced the above - I EMPHATICALLY believe that "INVISIBILITY" should remain as it is - i.e. UNABLE to put on armour without each item being exposed - same as with weapons or any other "exposed" item(s). This resulted in me being killed with ONE shot from a Plasma - but that is how...
  15. Youngnott

:yay: Doggie just got killed - but not by my Ubber Bully Boy !! - I was just about to write this (on another PC) when I noticed my games PC develop that - oh so familiar - red look !! TACTICS - STRATEGY - and on the hop thinking - just what we need to spice up PvP :yay: I was invisible - my...
Back