Recent content by Zammaroth

1. Zammaroth

Selling: Mace MK. 6 FEN Edition T6+Trauma 10 FEN Edition - SOLD

What a beast! free bump. :cool:
  2. Zammaroth

Uber: 9347 FFA2 Spiderino!

I guess sitting on santa´s lap payed off afterall.. Merry Christmas =) (My biggest TT loot since i started back in 2009) https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?media/9347-ffa-2-spider-jpg.335335/
  3. 9347 FFA 2 Spider.jpg

9347 FFA 2 Spider.jpg

4. Zammaroth

Achievement: Finally, Kill Strike :)

Big Gz!:yay::):D:wtg:
  5. Zammaroth

a 10k biding mistake

I hope You get in contact with the individual and get the "slip of the finger" sorted. Fingers crossed.
  6. Zammaroth

Zip's Pure Peds Payouts!

Please register : Wazari Wazari Vulf :)
  7. Zammaroth

Selling: DOA Slugstorm T9.9, Imp Hedoc T0.9

bump to the top. send PM with offer. I might just accept that number in your head, but it requires that you come forth =)
  8. Zammaroth

bump to the top. send PM with offer. I might just accept that number in your head, but it requires that you come forth =)
  9. Zammaroth

10. Zammaroth

bump to the top. send PM with offer. I might just accept that number in your head, but it requires that you come forth =) Don´t be shy
  11. Zammaroth

bump to the top. send PM with offer. I might just accept that number in your head, but it requires that you come forth =) Don´t be shy
  12. Zammaroth

13. Zammaroth

bump to the top!:)
  14. Zammaroth

Hi, Taking offers on the following items DOA Slugstorm T9.9 SOLD Improved Hedoc T0.9 SOLD Arso TEN Chip, T6 SOLD Regards, Wazari
Back