Recent content by Zanzibarjones

1. Zanzibarjones

The Spectre Animation Service.

Long time Bump bump bump bump
  2. Zanzibarjones

SUCCESS = Lower TT value?

So, even though for years MA has been telling us that the loot pool is dynamic and that it is completely random, was a lie?
  3. Zanzibarjones

Entropia Universe Android App Released

Downloaded and installed. This is a very nice app. I have to admit that when I first mentioned it, I had no idea that MA would really come through. The app is clean, fast and very intuitive. A+ MA :)
  4. Zanzibarjones

Emissart programme on facebook doesn't work

Just as an FYI I found how to redeem rewards if clicking the link in FB does not work. Copy the link instead and paste it into a new window. Then click on Redeem. That worked like a champ for me.
  5. Zanzibarjones

Has anyone ever had a sleep study done?

I am having a sleep study done tonight. Wife says I have sleep apnea, but how would I know, I'm asleep.... I think she thinks I stop breathing.... when she puts the pillow over my head that is :) Seriously, anyone have one done? Is it hard to sleep with all that crap hooked up to ya? Just...
  6. Zanzibarjones

Bumpity Bump Bump :)
  7. Zanzibarjones

KlowN's KosmeticS

Dude, Is that your new look?
  8. Zanzibarjones

Added Dennis Blighter Tov as a client. Dennis Blighter Tov offers a healing service for all your Missions/Quests, or Team & Individual Hunts! Please make sure you look him up! Thanks for the business!!!
  9. Zanzibarjones

UPDATE*** On the first post, under my old Username, there is a section in red stating I accept EFD as payment. That is no longer the case. I will not longer accept EFD as payment for services. I still accept Sweat in trade though at the rate of 2 Ped/k. Thanks
  10. Zanzibarjones

I am trying to work out some monthly deals for new clients and returning clients as well as referral credits. Look for the advert in the coming weeks. Cheers!
  11. Zanzibarjones

Please don't forget to msg ME and not Jaas. That was my old account and I cannot receive msgs to that account anymore. Thanks!
  12. Zanzibarjones

sometrics complaint

I've gotten paid immediately after watching some of those.16 ped videos. SOme are expired as well. But I had to use Firefox, and my Virus scanner had to be completely disabled. I think it's funny though, that virus scanners HAVE to be disabled in order for you to fill out an offer or to...
  13. Zanzibarjones

sometrics complaint

I can say that any of the complaints I have sent to MA about Sometrics has been met with honesty and kindness. Sometrics though on a whole, has paid me for the offers. There are a few I didn't get PED for, but they were small ones. Over all I've gotten most of the ped though. Now it seems as...
  14. Zanzibarjones

Bertha Missed this one on PCF - An interesting read about Planet Partners - Discuss :)

For me, I think one of the biggest problems facing PPs is the fact that you can not bring anything unique to your planet within the EU. It may start out as unique, but then is brought to other planets and then that's that. For instance, any new item you introduce can only be found at first on...
  15. Zanzibarjones

I need something done. Peds to be made (Info inside)

I am interested. I am not fluent in German at all, but I would love to help where I can. You can check out my thread on Services if you like. I have other 2d media that you can view for your consideration. I can of course email those to you if needed. Thanks
Back