Recent content by Zaphod Z Zappa

1. Z

Containers lootable in space?

are enhancers lootable? they are stackable!
  2. Z

Question: Can i fly to space station without entering PVP?

I wanted to catch a mothership. I was told the owner wasnt available to summons me and so we had to fly. I think he/she was on guest list or something. I made to my destination using this method so am happy now. I would like to fly back one day as well though :)
  3. Z

just a thought but if im going back down to the planet is this possible to fo for free, and safely rather than paying the 7 ped tp fee?
  4. Z

i made it and thanks for the help. I think MA should increase the size of those blue circles though they are very hard to see how far you are from the edge.
  5. Z

THanks, is it easy to get to space station if im flying? How do i know how to get there once im in non pvp space?
  6. Z

Someone has offered to take me to a spacehip in space station and has promised I will not enter pvp but I would like a second opinion please. Whenever I have entered space from a planet I always get a warning that im entering pvp thats lootable. Is this true?
  7. Z

Selling: High amount of common skills

how much for handgun and what tt pls?
  8. Z

Buying: Primordial Longu Spikes, Claws, Skulls, or any other parts (NO Skins)

how much are the spikes worth? I think i tt'ed 1 or 2.
  9. Z

Selling: Apis (L) or ur125 (L)

Bump. Got an insanely high tier rate apis for 280 ped or make an offer.
  10. Z

Selling: Apis (L) or ur125 (L)

selling apis and ur125 limited. Apis 3 ped below auction ur125 2 ped below auction High tier rates available as well for slightly higher open to negotiation. ;)
  11. Z

Help: Cant login Timout error!

Thanks rockchick
  12. Z

I was last logged into ithaca if that makes a diffrernce
  13. Z

I cant login with my avatar and get the timout message. My wife can login with her avatar though, whats going on ?
  14. Z

Selling: Angel shins (m) UL

Where did you get this information?
  15. Z

Selling: Angel shins (m) UL

Was that 5 years ago by any chance? A long time in my opinion at least! :laugh:
Back