Recent content by Zoe

1. Zoe

Happy new year

Happy new year
  2. Zoe

Show us ya CRIB! Competition.....WIN 500 PED!

bumpy bump Get your votes in I voted for Suicide. Yes he is my soc captain but that is not the reason why I voted for him ( no ass kissing needed or going on here ) I voted for him as I know he has spent alot of time and effort and money on his digs and it was the only thing that kept him...
  3. Zoe

"the buzz" love him? hate him? the buzz who?

he can "buzz" me anyday :naughty: 1:20am ewww I want my EU fix dammit janet. muttermutter hurry up new VU
  4. Zoe

Sweating big mobs!

Heh do as the sweaters do and as the saying goes " dont sweat the small stuff " ( sorry couldnt resist)
  5. Zoe

Peaceful Torture Does Dome 4

:yay: Grats to us ! We had a blast :handgun:
  6. Zoe

woo hoo

This one is my biggest mining loot to date :yay: I am so happy about this one as I was beginning to think mining hated me I also got a 100 ped global too on this run, all in all a good evening and this basically equals a weeks worth of RL wages to me. ( yeah I know my job sucks ! but heck I...
  7. zoe's biggest mining loot

zoe's biggest mining loot

8. Zoe

Buying: Vampire Arms (female)

The arms are the last piece I need for a complete set Please please please someone sell me these.
  9. note_871975

note_871975

10. Zoe

Note discovered

I got this note today I am not sure if it is one that has been posted but I am not going to wade through 100s of posts to find out. I have zero clue Hopefully this picture helps those who do
  11. note

note

12. Zoe

How many Note!-s have you looted?

I looted one today From an Atrox After being in game for 3 days after a 2 year break I have ZERO clue what on earth this is about. What do I do with this thing ? hehe :confused: <-- clueless btw its tt is 0.05 ped and hmm doesnt say which number.. its just a note
  13. Zoe

Why are people like this? OMG

Ahhhh hottygurl ! ROFL yeah whoever it was was funny.. I have just recently sold all my tiger and lately I am having a blast running round in noobie armor.. Very challenging and fun to see what I can now take down in it. Anyway *there I was splendid in my pixie suit* plus acid plates happily...
  14. Zoe

(Skilling) Should I use an amp?

*SNORT* I've a good mind to neg rep ya for that .. just kidding ! hehe
  15. Zoe

Coolness

WTG i will be cool soon .. actually no I wont lol not crawling along with opalo oh well .. hehe thats what you get for skilling up your Marital Arts instead.. sob its soo not cool ! I gots some catching up to do ! WELLDONE
Back