Recent content by Zophon Zoo

1. Zophon Zoo

Entrepreneurial Engagement: NEVERDIE CEO Jon Jacobs To Appear At Gamelab Barcelona 2018 - Markets Insider

Is there a way to distinguish the news from the crap Buying news articles (yes, you can buy press articles and so-called news organizations like Prenewswire or Marketwired will publish it. Hoping Businessinsider or AP will copy unless it's sensational enough ), promising a trillion dollar job...
  2. No 1072 on Coinmarketcap.. down from 500

No 1072 on Coinmarketcap.. down from 500

Why oh why do people keep falling for coin ICO's. Just as this one. $100 turnover a day average. Tell me again, why should I invest in a coin backed by a poorly maintained website, a shoddy whitepaper with low quality games. Really.
  3. Zophon Zoo

Amsterdam 2018 meetup 31/08 - 02/09

I am not exactly an uber or known but.. ... looking forward to meeting the folks behind some of the most known avatars in Entropia. Count me in as a Hell yeah for a few beers and laughs. As in:I'll be there Zophon Zoo Lassiter
  4. Zophon Zoo

Question: Crashing?

Since you have a discreet video output.. what you could do to check Graphics Card off of the list of possible culprits for your problem... Unplug cable from Graphics Card back and connect it to motherboard graphics. Re-start. If this, I doubt it but hey since we're here why not help a little...
  5. Zophon Zoo

Question: Crashing?

To be clear... You get past the Client Loader Log on Gets you back to Client Loader with a black square in the middle and/ or ~2/ ~3 cm on each side Continues to Log on page You shoot and it crashes What OS? What graphics card (and what driver version, scaling back to an older version...
  6. Teleportation Chip II

Teleportation Chip II

7. S.I. Blade

S.I. Blade

8. S.I. HK110

S.I. HK110

9. Lacerating Attack Nanochip III

Lacerating Attack Nanochip III

10. Kinetic Attack Nanochip V TEN Edition

Kinetic Attack Nanochip V TEN Edition

11. Kaiser-Graf HVMR-1

Kaiser-Graf HVMR-1

12. Corrosive Attack Chip III Mentor Edition

Corrosive Attack Chip III Mentor Edition

13. Zophon Zoo

Loot Boxes Are Now Illegal, What's This Mean For Strongboxes?

Here is the link to the English version of the Dutch report... ... Study into loot boxes - A treasure or a burden? Some points raised in the study: players pay for boxes rewards are random consumer cannot influence the outcome prizes are transferable prizes can be sold for real money...
  14. Zophon Zoo

NEVERDIE Creates Interoperable Teleport Token to Use Across VR Worlds and Create Gamified Virtual Reality Jobs - Coinspeaker

Dear NeverDie Would you just quit the bullshit. Stop using hyperboles in press releases you paid for. Billions of dollars .. "revolutionary' .. "minimum wage" and the list goes on .. and on.. and on.. Club ND was a stroke of genius .. I'll give you that. The rest, .. not so much. Focus...
  15. Zophon Zoo

Pricecheck: Summer Ring 2017

Here you go Here you go
Back