Recent content by Zorro A Mag

1. Z

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread (2018 +)

!Register Zorromous Astromega Magininty
  2. Z

Promotional Event @ Medusa Head - Naga Island : Sumima ( Young-Mature)

register Zorromous Astromega Magininty please :)
  3. Z

Paid N' Evade - NEW! Hunting & Mining Event on Deino Island

Ok completed stage 5 :D yay! started at level 26 now level 33.54 :D thanks for the reward again :D 7.54 evade lvls gained :D [System]: Mission updated (Hunting Challenge: Iron Scipulor V) [System]: You have gained 532.4874 experience in your Evade skill [System]: You have gained a new rank in...
  4. Z

Amazing Event!!! Amazing event just collected my 22 ped evade and the bonus ped reward was level 26 evade when starting and now evade level 31.59 at stage 5 halfway can't wait to finish the rest :D will keep up updated at the end :)
  5. Z

Weapons compare tool is down :(

ah found out the problem in browser setting java script was blocking its working fine now for me problem solved can you delete this thread please thanks all for your help :)
  6. Z

Weapons compare tool is down :(

Weapons compare tool is down :( when you click into a weapon it won't come up and when you try to search for the weapons and press enter the page refreshes and goes blank says oops something went wrong
  7. Z

Hi can you register my name down too please thanks :) Zorromous Astromega Magininity
  8. Z

Can you register: Zorromous Astromega Magininty Team: Foundation please :D thanks
  9. Z

September BONUS Event - Guaranteed 3000 PED Payout!

Awesome register me please Awesome register me please In game name: Zorromous Astromega Magininty thanks :)
  10. Z

EntropiaFund Bonus Events

Can you register Zorromous Astromega Magininty please? :)
  11. Z

EntropiaFund Progressive Jackpot event

hi can you register me on the list please Zorromous Astromega Magininty thanks :)
  12. Z

Captains List

Can you add me to Captain list please? :) Zorromous Astromega Magininty Captain: LVL25 Mothership:Kronan
Back