*Atrax Park* AUDacious 8s

Congratulations to the winner of the seventy-first "8s" AUD!

Gente Madman Malparido
Atrax Young66 PEDMon, 03 Aug 2020 00:16:05

Now the count starts over! Who will get the next one?????

Note: This event has NO CONNECTION with any events running on any of my land areas. This LA and event is completely separate and no globals are transferrable between his LAs or mine.
Why would we have confused this with Captain Jack Land Areas?
:scratch2:

Why would we have confused this with Captain Jack Land Areas?
:scratch2:

Because Captain Jack was the first to come up with this event and had it running before the event on this land area. This event was pretty much a copy & paste and at the time, Captain Jack wanted to ensure people did not confuse it with his event. If you also look at the post date, that was in 2018 and no longer relevant.

That's the last one! This event is over! New Land owner!
Thanks to all!

Bummer!
I really liked your 2 hr event!
I went there today and there's Merps running around.
Good Luck Kludge...
Thanks for the good times :)

That's too bad. I logged out here last night after a few hours' grind, and I logged in to mixed maturities, and merp prowler/stalker. I was prepared for a 6 hour Iron Atrax grind on this LA to complete my 5K iron (4k/5k), but I won't be able to complete it with mixed spawns, and I see no point to continue. I guess this is the nail in the coffin for my Iron Challenges. Any suggestions for atrax anyone?

Last edited:
No similar like that LA was.
There is an ok spot few km over osere, next to a big pond, there is a highland, young to alpha, mostly middle ones.
Also there is a nice spawn next to the vault mountain too, at the top side, but bigger ones, like guardian to old alpha, and 1-2 slayer sometimes.

Back