Uber Drone Elite HOF - The Borg

RickNinjaHunter

Guardian
RicK Ninja Hunter
Not many know that I was top drone hunter for quite some time in old game, but rage quitting and switching to evil OA-101 amp crafting dropped me out of the ladder , with second best all time highest drone hof. I came back to new game last year with a goal to get to lvl 100 in 12 months. I did that with a couple days to spare in April this year. So I set a new goal for the following 12 mth. 1. Beat DannyO highest single drone loot. 2. Double my dodge profession in 12 months. Today I reached 1.

Gz! Did you set your 1st goal before or after you hit that hof? :D

Thanks!. I started the drones in April 2020, and I had it (Beat Danny's drone ATH) in mind when I came back to game in April last year.. but what really inspired me to get there was finding out he was a cheat. I had highest single drone loot for some time in old game, that is on tracker but the globals prior is not, so I had a lot of catching up to do when I started on them again this year, except drone elites this time round.

Ninja you're my hero :)
Is it enough pegasus + burn 60 for Drone Elites?

Gz Rick! :yay:

As soon as I seen the title and which mob , I knew it had to be yours before I looked.

You have been grinding them for months...Nice reward! :cheer:

Back