M-Matrix amps not working

Count0

Alpha
Society
ROUA
Don Roberto Roberto
Hi all,
Today, while hunting for the first time after the new VU, I noticed M-Matrix amps sometimes stop working.
They stop stealing HP, and they also stop decaying.
I can confirm this at least for M-Matrix Delta and M-Matrix Alpha amps (maybe others too).
Also, sometimes dettaching and reattaching them to the weapon can fix the bug for a short period of time (until switching to another weapon or healing tool).
I noticed this on Naval Station Triton server (maybe it`s the same on other servers?).
MA time: today 02.09.2020, around 06:10-06:15.
Support case filled too.

Anyone else noticed this?

about bug: lifesteel items working only when they attached on equipped weapon and buffs dissapearing after item is re-equipped

Yeah I have that problem too, I have to keep reataching it

Update:
M-Matrix amps stop working only when weapon is un-equipped.
Also, reattaching works only if you don`t un-equip the weapon.
Now, I`m a melee hunter, I usually hunt medium / large mobs, I tag with a long range (L) weapon then take the majority of the HP with my UL melee weapon.
So every single time I change weapons after tagging, I have to detach and reattach the m-matrix amp, otherwise it won`t work :(.

I tried to contact online support, they didn`t know anything about this.
I filled a support case, the reply was the standard: we are aware, stay tuned, etc., etc.

All this mess started after the last attempted VU.
Now I`m not a professional dev. but I still got a couple of logical questions for MA:

1. When on Earth are you guys going to actually TEST things before releasing them??? I mean, test every little thing from that database which is involved in that VU!
It has been suggested so many times (although professional devs shouldn`t need this type of suggestion).
Rather than having problems, having un-happy players, etc., isn`t it better to do some damn testing???
2. If you eventually became aware, why no single mention in the client loader or in the VU announcement on pcf or official EU website? why don`t you mention it under a "known issues" statement?
3. If you became aware, why don`t you inform the online support team (the ones who do all the chatting)? why do we, the players, have to go through all the hassle of researching on pcf, creating support cases, making threads on pcf, and so on, after almost every single major VU??
4. Do you understand how much you damage your image and your relations with the player base with this behavior??

Last edited:
Hi all,
Today, while hunting for the first time after the new VU, I noticed M-Matrix amps sometimes stop working.
They stop stealing HP, and they also stop decaying.
I can confirm this at least for M-Matrix Delta and M-Matrix Alpha amps (maybe others too).
Also, sometimes dettaching and reattaching them to the weapon can fix the bug for a short period of time (until switching to another weapon or healing tool).
I noticed this on Naval Station Triton server (maybe it`s the same on other servers?).
MA time: today 02.09.2020, around 06:10-06:15.
Support case filled too.

Anyone else noticed this?
Just seen this post..Yes, was not working or sometimes working.
I have Delta

This issue should be fixed by the hotfix this morning. If there are any lingering issues, please submit a new support case about it.

Back