Help: Not able to Login on Entropia Website

Korin Dante MDe

Prowler
When I tries login to Entropia Universe account on website I am getting this error message - "Sorry, you can't login at this time"
I am not using 2 step code as its turned off for my account.

Is anyone else having the same problem with login to Entropia Universe account on website?

Have a look, many other have this issue.

Login is working again.

Login is working again.
Be more specific when you say something like that.
FYI U can log in but cant depo through webshop or access other acc stuff since u can't get through 2FA bad code still.

Be more specific when you say something like that.
FYI U can log in but cant depo through webshop or access other acc stuff since u can't get through 2FA bad code still.

When Korin Dante MDe posted earlier you couldn't log in. You can now, I checked My Items which is a pretty detailed check.

I didn't check deposit options because there are problems with that as we have all seen this week.

I have resisted until now to say they replaced my Gold Card with Entropia Pocket, now you see new technology can fail too.

Last edited:
I also still get "bad code" when trying to get to My Items, so no, its not working

I also still get "bad code" when trying to get to My Items, so no, its not working

I'm still getting the "bad code" also and cannot check my online item list neither :(
It's like that for 1 week now for me.

Back