Question: Webshop down?

A fix won't do it anymore ;)

i got same issue, bad code, not worried, maybe instead of hunting this month ill just buy some peds from transfer center and buy myself a gear upgrade or an item to invest in

Day 5 and still broken. This is just plain embarrassing.

Perhaps contract in someone who can fix it if you can't figure it out?

Day 5 and still broken. This is just plain embarrassing.

Perhaps contract in someone who can fix it if you can't figure it out?

Hard to do when no depo's are coming in :D

Submitted a support case 5 days ago, hope they can get it working sooner or later. But the fact is, they've got a lot to do at this moment.
More open communication wouldn't do any harm.

Answer I got to my support case( 391102 ): "We do apologize for the inconvenience this may of caused you and we kindly ask that you try again shortly."

Submitted a support case 5 days ago, hope they can get it working sooner or later. But the fact is, they've got a lot to do at this moment.
More open communication wouldn't do any harm.

Answer I got to my support case( 391102 ): "We do apologize for the inconvenience this may of caused you and we kindly ask that you try again shortly."

Which is literally the worst advice they can give because that will literally lock you out of your account.

still going on. I keep getting a "Bad Code" message when entering my 2fa. Not going to disable it.

still same Problem........ think it´s time for a break. What are they doing?

Only game I know that doesn't want people to deposit and don't give two fucks about fixing it... and further more not even saying anything about it.

LOL ... incompetent support, programmers, officials.. the list goes on. plus nepotism is rife ... 5 month ban for blatant cheating.. what a fucking joke this game has become.

Still down :( no box, no hunt
simply like that

DRM

I have just bought some Strongbox keys from the webshop. (y)

Can confirm it works

Edited out, my issue is with My Items. Still get

HTTP ERROR 429

I don't get that... but it depends.. are you using that utility or have used it in the past? If so, maybe they are throttling users of it who keep refreshing the page (as they should).

429 is too many requests.

Webshop did work for me now WITH 2FA2 (app) ..

+ Access to "My Items" worked too

GL,
Eddie

Edit : still hear from some they cant login with 2fa....hope support fix it then for ya all...:-((

Last edited:
I don't get that... but it depends.. are you using that utility or have used it in the past? If so, maybe they are throttling users of it who keep refreshing the page (as they should).

I still can't access my items and have never used an utilities related to it. I have my own tracking I do from that page, but it only involves copy/pasting the item list there to a spreadsheet maybe once a day, so I definitely shouldn't be in a throttled user category.

I couldn't get my items list online and made a 2nd support case cause they closed my first case without fixing. Just checked and its working again now Thank you :)

don't worry. MA can't be embarrassed.

I couldn't get my items list online and made a 2nd support case cause they closed my first case without fixing. Just checked and its working again now Thank you :)

I am tempted to try, but, their support page isn't working either!

Indeed. I do not use any utilities, nor have in the past. I simply log on to My Items manually twice per day to check and log my overall account TT value in my spreadsheet.

I have found a workaround: If I use Chrome, I can use a VPN extension, and that seems to work.

I did log a support ticket, and stated that the VPN solution worked for me, However, their reply was along the lines of "...if you get that error, try again in a few minutes....", and to "log a ticket if the error occurs frequently", and then they promptly closed the case.

Guess using a VPN is my life now :)

It's not asking me for my 2fa2, can't access my items

I am tempted to try, but, their support page isn't working either!
why is it not working ?
You can file cases even if you do not use 2FA.

As for using VPN to get around a 2FA barrier....how the hell does that work ?
Would mean you are from a country where they do not accept 2FA from but iwht VPN it is OK ?
Germany does not seem to be OK for MA it seems then :D

It's not asking me for my 2fa2, can't access my items

Guys, if you read what I wrote in the other thread (realize it wasn't this one), you must force the 2FA. Go act like you want to buy something from the webshop and do the 2FA, and then come back. It will work.

I am not typing stuff for fun ya know :p

why is it not working ?
You can file cases even if you do not use 2FA.

As for using VPN to get around a 2FA barrier....how the hell does that work ?
Would mean you are from a country where they do not accept 2FA from but iwht VPN it is OK ?
Germany does not seem to be OK for MA it seems then :D

i bought boxes today using 2fa...and i live in austria ...but also heard some ppl still have probs with eh 2fa thingie..:-(((

Back