Entropiafund Events: Jackpot, Amazing items in Prizes (Join Here)

Please register: Vincentino Vincent Galbarda
Register:
Elliot WoW-Jocke Nunstedt
Please Register: Dianna -D- Elliott
Please Register Alisha "ACE" Elliott
Register: Nomad Nomad Hellfire
Register Team: The Hellfire Club -- Leader: Nomad Nomad Hellfire
Add register

Stuart Jakal Setter
register me please.

Rat Ratcity3 Sann
register

Decarab Ellipsis Abyss

please
mucea Scifi lolly - register for event
Register:

Celeste Angel FRS
Register:

Sulasca DefQuebec Haden
Mr Patience Extraordinaire - registering for event please.

Welcome all!

still 5x extra 500ped prizes left from formicacidas!

Register - Star StarDrifter Drifter
Thanks

After much discussion, we have decided to make a small change to interest earnings on points from hunting on EntropiaFund Land Area’s. If no points are earned from an avatar for 3 consecutive months, their name will be moved to an “Inactive” tab on the points page and they will no longer receive interest from their points. Any points earned will be retained. Once that avatar earns any points, they will be moved back to the active list and the 3-month period will start over. If your name is not colored, then you have earned points in the current month. If your name is in yellow, you did not earn any points in the previous month. If your name is in red, then you have not earned any points in the previous 2 months. If after your name is in red, you do not earn any points in the current month, your avatar will be moved to the “Inactive” tab. Any points will be retained, you will just no longer earn interest on those points. If this concerns you, you are welcome to talk with Chiee about transferring your point value (1 point = 1 ped) over to the EntropiaFund where interest will continue to be earned. Please let either Chiee or Salerine know if you have any questions about the changes to the interest earned on EntropiaFund Points. As always, happy hunting.

Thanks! it was a blast! great mini event that totally made my lunch break! thanks for the extra peds. :)

index.php

index.php

index.php

only 1 left? and BTW I support the changes you made regarding inactive and interest. Totally make sense.

did I win the last one?
index.php

So i hunted the LA again,

the update got done today and my points are still not added from last time and all these new ones are missed as well

index.php

im not sure how many more are missed or how many i need to make it to my 20% boost now :/

So i hunted the LA again,

the update got done today and my points are still not added from last time and all these new ones are missed as well

index.php

im not sure how many more are missed or how many i need to make it to my 20% boost now :/

I will update your points personally today so we can move on from this topic. There is alot of participants so we ask understanding. Its not easy job to maintain this kind of event.

You have a chance to keep stats of your globals or calculate your points and globals on your own which I suggest for everyone because there is mistakes always!

I will update your points personally today so we can move on from this topic. There is alot of participants so we ask understanding. Its not easy job to maintain this kind of event.

You have a chance to keep stats of your globals or calculate your points and globals on your own which I suggest for everyone because there is mistakes always!

Hey man i see that last month has been closed out and these points are still not added...

I'm also still not convinced that these globals are being properly counted for the AUD event either. Is there a way that you can dump us the files with the globals list so we can check?

591ped formicacida, working out how to get screeny up here
2020-09-03-Formicacida-Weak-591-PED.jpg

There are no 500 ped bonuses left. One lucky "#¤%& gambler got extremely lucky and hit a wave within 20 minutes of play.
crap, i didn't know, i had 2 ovdr 500...and i can't find my name in the event list of players anyway and i know i posted it...

hmm maybe i didnt put my name down, fkt if i can find it now....if not ccan i put it down?? nm entered different event, got facts wrong...put me down if u want

the 9tailed fox

Back