Another question...

Talason

Guardian
Society
Entropia Movers[EM]
Talason Tal Cordesta
Are they wanting Amethera off limits to pretty much anyone who is not participating in PVP? I could be wrong, but I do not remember as many PVP zones there. Again I could be wrong, or it is just more active now. Just trying to grab new TPS, and old (that got removed from my avatars memory? lol ) ones... It is almost instant death activating some of these TPs anymore lol. Just started running naked everywhere.

Tal

I thought Amethera was always PVP with limited lootable PVP zones. I could be wrong though.

Much of Amethera has had PVP open for years, but it’s rare for anyone to get killed outside of formal zones. If you do, it’s no real loss anyways. There’s only one lootable zone, and you’re not going to accidentally stumble into it.

Much of Amethera has had PVP open for years, but it’s rare for anyone to get killed outside of formal zones. If you do, it’s no real loss anyways. There’s only one lootable zone, and you’re not going to accidentally stumble into it.
It is just annoying trying to get some of the TPs. I just ran around with everything in storage so no decay. LOL

I thought Amethera was always PVP with limited lootable PVP zones. I could be wrong though.
It could have been. I do remember PVP zones there, just wasnt sure I remember it being as wide spread. Then again I am basically doing that TP run all over again. Well... flying most of it in between TPs this time though lol

It is just annoying trying to get some of the TPs. I just ran around with everything in storage so no decay. LOL

I guess it hasn't been any different traveling around Amethera in all the years I've been playing compared to Eudoria. In the extremely rare chance you get shot in an LA, etc., and you're wearing armor, it's only going to be a few PEC if that. There's nothing to really worry about in the first place, and nothing is going to "decay" if it's not in storage. You only lose lootable items in lootable PVP. Unless you go somewhere like Ashi, you really shouldn't expect anything to happen in non-lootable PVP.

I guess it hasn't been any different traveling around Amethera in all the years I've been playing compared to Eudoria. In the extremely rare chance you get shot in an LA, etc., and you're wearing armor, it's only going to be a few PEC if that. There's nothing to really worry about in the first place, and nothing is going to "decay" if it's not in storage. You only lose lootable items in lootable PVP. Unless you go somewhere like Ashi, you really shouldn't expect anything to happen in non-lootable PVP.

Thanks King! Its not lootable PVP. Is there any good map out there showing all the PVP areas? Ot does it exist between all LA's? Yeah its nothing big, but was just an annoyance. Got sniped at The jungle place, and one other LA so far. It seems at some of these places if you travel between the actual TP and a terminal building there, that you go from being near a PvP area to being in PvP. One place also was some Fort area I flew to, that is located on the lower west side of Amethera off in an island. If you are next to the TP you are "near a PvP zone". Travel 50 feet to the terminal building and you are fair game lol.

You can see the speciffic PvP areas Ashi/Akumuul/Fort Argus at your ingame map, if you entered them once.
Non lootable yellow, lootable red.
If you enter lootable PvP without a toxic shot activated, you get insta killed by the poison (no armor decay, no chance to get shot by anyone) sent you back to nearest revive (non PvP). That way you can get the map entry.
Beside that special PvP zones, ALL AMATHERA is PvP non lootable, while outside of LAs.

Amathera has always been pvp. The land area owners have the ability to disable pvp on their areas. These days, I rarely even see other players. Which TPs are you getting shot at?

Where is lootable PVP on Amethera? I don't think I have ever seen it.

Beside that special PvP zones, ALL AMATHERA is PvP non lootable, while outside of LAs.

Thanks Goni!

Amathera has always been pvp. The land area owners have the ability to disable pvp on their areas. These days, I rarely even see other players. Which TPs are you getting shot at?

I am good now, but I was getting shot at Shinook Jungle and one of the others. It is all coming back tome that LA owners could turn on or off PVP, etc.
Thanks for all the help guys!

Tal

Back