World's longest thread

Before you click on this thread look at the number of replies listed there
lol, ty ty, vry easy way lol
nways..... lets reach 20k fast fast
so that we can aim for 200k ATH..!!!!!

I viewed this so I have to reply :)

indeed quick easy way to see number of replies

Remember if you view this thread it's a good idea to write some reply. Whatever is on your mind, that way we reach record replies easier

I viewed this so I have to reply :)

indeed quick easy way to see number of replies

Remember if you view this thread it's a good idea to write some reply. Whatever is on your mind, that way we reach record replies easier
yesss... we have to reply..!!! lets make it as an unofficaial rule lol
i cant wait to reach 200k ATH replies here.... so that we can aim for 450k replies to overthrow the 417k ATH in game :D

sooo....
1 reply per hr means 24x365 (i.e. 8760) replies per yr
means, it will take only 51.36 yrs to reach 450k replie lolol
i dont like it :D

Dear diary, Day 180 of the pandemic.... To avoid the horrors I relocated to my cabin in the woods on day 1 and haven't left since... Luckily I had a large stash of MRE's and other survival foods that can last me years, so I haven't had to leave at all..... The wild life seems unaffected.... Planes never pass over here which suggests there might not be any... My generator ran out of gas months ago, but I recently was able to use part of the generator and this old windmill next to the cabin to generate enough power to charge my batteries. Strangely, My computer only connects to this one thread on planetcalypsoforum, but I can't see other peoples posts, but something is still working if I can connect.... Wondering how many are left, or is it just me....

Last edited:
Dear Diary. Today is a sad day. I logged in the morning for starting my daily sweating like I always do. I tried to teleport but find out that sweating grounds wasnt possible to reach because of server issues...
I had to warm up sauna for some irl sweating but it doesnt help on my symptons. I really need to go sweating. Sauna doesnt help enough and i feel empty on my stocmach.I hope servers come back for tomorrow so I can continue my virtual life.

I think we need to spread the good word to increase traffic on this thread.

Last edited:
diary....omw to get 7k ped profit from hunting / mining / trading / and luck within the next 45 days:banana:

Dear diary, Day 181 of the pandemic.... Thought I heard voices in the woods.... Went to investigate, heard some rustling in the bushes, kept hearing sounds and chased after them, but found no one, was there someone there, or is it just isolation madness... Lost my bearings during the pursuit, until I found a logging road and stumbled upon the logging camp, but it was deserted, looked like no one had been there in a few years which was odd as I thought this was the source of wood pulp for the local toilet paper mill.... Could the mill be shut down? I dare not venture to close there, don't want to get the bat virus, maybe tomorrow I will go on top of the nearby mountain and see if I can see any activity.....

Dear diary, Day 181 of the pandemic.... Thought I heard voices in the woods.... Went to investigate, heard some rustling in the bushes, kept hearing sounds and chased after them, but found no one, was there someone there, or is it just isolation madness... Lost my bearings during the pursuit, until I found a logging road and stumbled upon the logging camp, but it was deserted, looked like no one had been there in a few years which was odd as I thought this was the source of wood pulp for the local toilet paper mill.... Could the mill be shut down? I dare not venture to close there, don't want to get the bat virus, maybe tomorrow I will go on top of the nearby mountain and see if I can see any activity.....

Your dear diary posts are strangely intriguing. Keep up the good work

keep the daily diaries coming!!!

Dear diary, Day 188 of the pandemic.... After a 7 day journey, I reach the top of the mountain, a journey which should of only taken a day, as I lost my way in the woods after going past the logging camp.. I survived on berries, water pooled from a recent rainfall in the hollow of a log, and I was able to catch and cook up a wild rabbit. Don't worry, I was careful to blindfold my pet bunny and companion 'Bob' so he didn't have to witness the horror and kept him upwind of the fire, although he looks at me suspiciously now. Perhaps he knows.... This mountain is covered in tall trees, so no clear views of the valley below. there also seems to be a thick haze as if there is soot in the air from a volcano or fire too far off to see. The haze makes it almost impossible to see anything, so I will make camp here to wait until night fall, perhaps I will be able to see lights of civilization through the haze. Bob is eating a patch of grass he found, but seems to be eating suspiciously slow and always seems to be looking at me. Perhaps I should avoid catching any more of the abundant wild rabbits for food. Better go find some more water before it gets late...

Yepper - things were different back then.

Rise from the dead world's longest Thread!!!!

This might not be the largest but soon enough it may be the oldest thread if things keep up

This might not be the largest but soon enough it may be the oldest thread if things keep up
Yeah at least ! .. surprised this thread haven't reach 100k page !

All those years on this forum, and I never posted here - weird :)

Back