Project-Entropia - Myth's, Rumor's and Legend's.

Loot may find you there, but no way to get your money withdrawn there, so it doesn´t matter whatever you loot there. Its no RCE !

It just has not gone gold yet but yes when it does go gold you will be able to withdrawl. I have been playing that almost as long as this. I am one of the oldest players in that game.

Anyone remember secret island? It used to be if you swam your ass of ether east or west of eudoria, you would eventually get to an island with a giant mountain on it. There were never mobs there nor was there ever a mining find there. It took me FOREVER to get to it but it was there. I actually showed it on the wall size Eudoria real maps I used to sell in PA. If you dont believe me about the maps ask Brent Wildman Lansing I sent him one in Germany when I used to be a colonel in WildDemons!!

Reactions: Jas
Much thanks to whoever started this thread. It's wonderful to find information about old stories that have now largely been forgotten or turned into myth.:D

If anyone wants to read about the Entropia Universe history both player and MA made since the beginning until now then here is the link to my history book.

http://voc.entropiasociety.info/plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?60

It took a long time to search through the internet and find all the pieces of history that happened before my time which were scattered throughout various threads and then even longer to stitch it all together to make the book, but I think that I have finally found all the history between the beginning of the game until now. :)

Anyone remember secret island? It used to be if you swam your ass of ether east or west of eudoria, you would eventually get to an island with a giant mountain on it. There were never mobs there nor was there ever a mining find there. It took me FOREVER to get to it but it was there. I actually showed it on the wall size Eudoria real maps I used to sell in PA. If you dont believe me about the maps ask Brent Wildman Lansing I sent him one in Germany when I used to be a colonel in WildDemons!!

You could find typo and lyst it was W of eudoria sw of pa or w of one of the infamous trox outposts

I remember Secret Island.

You are wrong with the highlightened statement, there have been mining claims at Secret Islands :)

this thing needs a 2012 bump!

this thing needs a 2012 bump!

Fine here's one

There was a rumor about a "queen" mob spawning in pvp, someone even faked a scan from it and oh yes even though we didn't really believe in it we spent few hours looking for it.

Also another tale(this one did happen and somewhere there is a thread to prove it)

There was an MA avatar at rig (for reasons I can no longer remember) anyway he ask something and as answer he gets a bullet in the head.

Can't remember who shot or what he said but it was something along the lines of "come get me"

5 minutes later 2 trox marauders spawns on the guys head

Was in 08 if I remember correctly

Fine here's one

There was a rumor about a "queen" mob spawning in pvp, someone even faked a scan from it and oh yes even though we didn't really believe in it we spent few hours looking for it.

Also another tale(this one did happen and somewhere there is a thread to prove it)

There was an MA avatar at rig (for reasons I can no longer remember) anyway he ask something and as answer he gets a bullet in the head.

Can't remember who shot or what he said but it was something along the lines of "come get me"

:eyecrazy: cool!

Well, could also grab Marcos gun and shoot back.
Better way spawning the marauders to do the job, and if players kill it, maybe drop nice loot :)

Well, could also grab Marcos gun and shoot back.
Better way spawning the marauders to do the job, and if players kill it, maybe drop nice loot :)

Ask firemaiden only one I know that was pked by an MA gun... I was there will never forgett that event :)

Ask firemaiden only one I know that was pked by an MA gun... I was there will never forgett that event :)

:)
Doesn´t need a MA gun, remeber RX events, when launchers where introduced and MA stuff had great fun, killing players with that new toys

Reading all those things makes me really excited, even if it´s past for a lot years now, that shows the might PE had.

Can´t get enough of all those stories, myths and events back then, it´s like Project Entropia was a total different game.
Don´t get me wrong vu-10 isnt that bad, Ive to admit, but it feels like the suspense is gone for a long time now, I´m glad Kim said the same somewhere, hope they bring it back.

Doesn´t need a MA gun, remeber RX events, when launchers where introduced and MA stuff had great fun, killing players with that new toys

I was only there for a while.. Took the opportunity and tried to raid the rig while everyone was away... Sadly loads of people had the same idea and hell broke lose

Great thread revive. alotof great stories. and a tribute to mr jack daniels, soc m8 we all miss.

Damn i have missed out on alot. Wish i joined ages ago :p i did see a video of spiders being run into Hades C by an ubber i cant rember his name does anyone know who did that? think it was Unique sumthing?

maybe Mallo?

and update for Fuastion : he lives just loged in for some minutes 3 weeks ago. but never loged again. he must be spoked:)

I have been pked by MA gun , also iam one of 2 avatars to ever kill an MA avatar :D

edit, oh except the rx staff event :/ .

Last edited:
I have been pked by MA gun , also iam one of 2 avatars to ever kill an MA avatar :D

edit, oh except the rx staff event :/ .

Are you referring to the battle royal event where Simon and Emma (using David's Ava ) participated in? Cuz I was there and that's when firemaiden died aswell :D (jakster slayed me as number 9 and that's why my ultimate goal is to have him killed! He never ventures to pvp when I'm there though but I do send him a pm or say hi to him when I see him every once in a while :D)

If not that's atleast 2 more kills and one more unconfirmed

(I mentioned it earlier about MA spawning attic marauders in a guy at rig who shot an MA controlled Ava and there was a mention about it in some old release notes about "wierd atrox occurrences atR the oil rig" and I think Sir Sir attack was mentioned. If anyone has him on fl, since I havnt seen him for years you could ask him to confirm it. If not him someone else cuz it did acctually happen)

Last edited:
yea battle royale , i killed simon in the event , Cail killed david . Hehe we were onside with jakster :p Ans sorg ,good times!
After the event simon pked me for revenge with his MA gun , did me for over 5k damage iirc. That event was awesom ill find a link ..

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?132773-Battle-Royale-....-In-Entropia.

Yep it is still to date the event of all events and by chance I got on that exclusive list I'd like to think in some ways changed history :D

Still there might be a third killer out there ;) maybe Sir

saw Dan once, last year or 2 years ago, He killed corn stalker with imkII and imp fap with orange cloth, when i saw the noob I laught, when i saw the speed he killed the corn I cried...

some rumors :

I heard there was a way to clone items (sure fact I saw 3 differents people in the same soc wearing The Unique Legendary War Axe)

some items are still buggy and give an income to old players

and whats do you think about this ava who looted a Foeripper on trox and another foeripper SGA ?

is it possible ( what are the chance) to loot a foeripper and an sga one ?

I heard there was a way to clone items (sure fact I saw 3 differents people in the same soc wearing The Unique Legendary War Axe)

You could temporary clone items using a trade bug.
Someone would equip the War Axe and then trade it while keeping it equiped.
Unless they unequiped it, they could still use it after the trade.

saw Dan once, last year or 2 years ago, He killed corn stalker with imkII and imp fap with orange cloth, when i saw the noob I laught, when i saw the speed he killed the corn I cried...

some rumors :

some items are still buggy and give an income to old players

and whats do you think about this ava who looted a Foeripper on trox and another foeripper SGA ?

is it possible ( what are the chance) to loot a foeripper and an sga one ?

There was also another duplication bug... One guy admitted tting like 12 modfaps cuz he was afraid of ban and that he thought atleast 80% of all current mod faps were duped

Can't remember how but I do recall something about dragging items from a loot window put the item in your inventory but also remained in the window still and you could keep doing that.

That could also have been one of my dreams though :laugh:

There was also another duplication bug... One guy admitted tting like 12 modfaps cuz he was afraid of ban and that he thought atleast 80% of all current mod faps were duped

Can't remember how but I do recall something about dragging items from a loot window put the item in your inventory but also remained in the window still and you could keep doing that.

Dupe bug was repairing the item to full TT and logging off during thre process iirc - and yes, 80% of the mod faps we have today (if not more) are "duped".

Dupe bug was repairing the item to full TT and logging off during thre process iirc - and yes, 80% of the mod faps we have today (if not more) are "duped".

Maybe the loot window thing was something I dreamt about then :laugh:

Hmm there was an old thread that contained all these Buggs but can't be bothered to find it.

well easy to see some people galery, owning jaguar and maddox IV in PE, and some globla later a full shadow with an ImkII + mod fap

seem mod fap and uber weapon doesnt raise like mushroom anymore :laugh:

I really think this wonderful thread needs a bump!!
I barely played back in the early 2000s but this thread really brought back some nice memories!
Any untold or new myths and legends people?

"Agility used to be gained by running"

One of the first myth / rumours I heard when I started was when you have perception and intelligence in Same instance of chat it was meant to be ATH ???

Back