Release is Taking Longer than Expected [Updated]

Server Will Made Available Again At 13:00 UTC , Thanks For Your Understanding .

No timeframe means, the problem is a little bigger ...

No it's not, it's taking exactly as long as we expected (longer than 2 hours). Thanks for the update I guess

at the latest update no timeframe was given.

I'm not good at being patient :smoke:

9d2b5b83b62450732207151d37879984.jpg

Simple question but what is happening to Auctions when the game has maintenance?

The auction timer stops or is it Simply lost hours ? tyvm

Used to be lost hours, dont know right now how it works.

The updated update took the timeframe away again! Credit I suppose for at least stating in () that the update had been updated, or rather downdated by the last sentence.....

UTC time is only the same in the UK for half the year, currently we are still on BST (British Summer Time) we return to UTC on 25 October.
it is the same as of today , unless the update takes untill 25 oct then bst will of course make the time in the uk diferent , hopefully that wont happen lol

it is the same as of today , unless the update takes untill 25 oct then bst will of course make the time in the uk diferent , hopefully that wont happen lol

In that case, all of the clocks in my house are wrong.

Good luck dev team with getting things up! That sounds not right...

Funny thing, "Steve Offline" is also having a major update today. Their forum is currently screaming rather a lot louder than the EU gentlefolk :ROFLMAO:

Good luck dev team with getting things up! That sounds not right...

Funny thing, "Steve Offline" is also having a major update today. Their forum is currently screaming rather a lot louder than the EU gentlefolk :ROFLMAO:
we are used to updates running a little over predicted times , all par for the course

UTC time is only the same in the UK for half the year, currently we are still on BST (British Summer Time) we return to UTC on 25 October.
I must apolgise it seams I must have been looking to the wrong thing online utc is indeed an hour behind time uk as of today , is not my fault I got it wrong I think I may have been effected by the virus , plus my eye sight is a bit off so will drive to barnard castle to check am ok to drive lol

Well, a lot of people miss old days of PE... in the old days of PE, updates took even half of day or even more. So here you go, old timers, this one is for you, MA listened :ROFLMAO:

Back