Release is Taking Longer than Expected [Updated]

We're not allowed to mention stuff such as "flying to Barnard Star" here because of restrictions and possible sensitivities. On the other hand, what the hell, you probably have 99.9% support rate and lols for your comment.
And anyway, we always go a bit dolally whilst waiting for our fix(ed vu). :)

unforeseen-circumstances-298131.jpg

Sooo...time to stop holding our breath...

As long as we don't end up like this company

"Space Are Now All Non-Lootable Unless You Go To Restricted Zone Then You Will Get Kill & Looted By Another Avatar"

This would be great and finally shut up all the whining spaceship owning babies in the forum

white list and black list got messed up ... happens when a cat-dog is in charge of balancing ...

New upgradable items? Been a long time since we had the tp chip adj, at least I think that + some others was the last time we received them.

Am I miss-reading the time or has it been over 3 hours since original post. I wonder why MA does not have a testing environment. Duh, sorry this is MA, my bad LOL.

"Space Are Now All Non-Lootable Unless You Go To Restricted Zone Then You Will Get Kill & Looted By Another Avatar"

This would be great and finally shut up all the whining spaceship owning babies in the forum

BRAVE saying that here... Why dont you c'mon up and tell us how u really feel? =p

pls send more pizza and cafeine to Jarntorget!

We are working as hard as we can to fix the issue as soon as possible.

Sorry for any inconvenience this is causing!
Thanks. Keep up the good work. Is it possible to release the release notes?

Thanks for the info. Personally, I think we can wait for some new and interesting content. Good luck i hope we get this VU!

You'll now even be catching the after work crowd, so get the hamsters spinning extra fast on the downloader server please....
Notes: 102 current viewers excluding Dennis! Interesting how most are guests, so not signed up, however...

What are you watching Right Now :( Users 112

Yellow Status Icon at top of the loader:

"Some areas or services may be inaccessible. This does not have to affect your gameplay."

WTF? :banghead:

So Bertha keeps us informed, now Dennis... where is our communications officer, now would be a great time for them to earn our ped, and maybe offer some humour rather than just bland statements
If Ma wanted to join in the fun of sarcasm during downtime, they could hold a tongue in cheek competition with an in game prize for 3 best (most amusing) comments. Turn the curse into a blessing and give everyone a chance to laugh with rather than at MA and even at each others impatience.
Come on MA lighten up :)

Some of you really needed a spanking when you were younger - hell, maybe you need one now - but you might enjoy it, like me. :rolleyes: ?

Calm down - do something else for a bit.

longest update I have seen in a game took 27 hours and they released it still with hundreds of bugs at least Mindark get rid of most of the bugs they find before releasing it.

Back