Question: When will hangars have a useful purpose again?

GeorgeSkywalker

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
George Ace Skywalker
Hangars used to have a useful purpose and one which generated an income by transporting players from Calypso to CND or CP. Nowadays they lie unused and empty. This kind of thing hurts players as they loose trust in MA and hurts the game as a consequence.

Question: When will hangars have an income generating purpose again?

• Hi GeorgeSkywalker. The hangar transport functionality was transformed into the second most powerful spaceship when space travel was implemented in its current form. The hangars were also updated with more functionality. However, we are still including the history of the hangars in future plans for how to develop the infrastructure of the planets and the connection to space.
- Magnus Eriksson

However, we are still including the history of the hangars in future plans for how to develop the infrastructure of the planets and the connection to space.
- Magnus Eriksson

Sounds promising

• Hi GeorgeSkywalker. The hangar transport functionality was transformed into the second most powerful spaceship when space travel was implemented in its current form. The hangars were also updated with more functionality. However, we are still including the history of the hangars in future plans for how to develop the infrastructure of the planets and the connection to space.
- Magnus Eriksson
hoping this means something like planet entry and docking at hangers... that be like soo sick.. maybe even the ocasional flyby etc :)

- Magnus Eriksson

I feel parking tickets coming up if you havent paid any landing fees :unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hangars used to have a useful purpose and one which generated an income by transporting players from Calypso to CND or CP. Nowadays they lie unused and empty. This kind of thing hurts players as they loose trust in MA and hurts the game as a consequence.

Question: When will hangars have an income generating purpose again?

Oh interesting. How much were those back then?

@ thorns Rose 70k peds or more I think

I would love to have one. Basically it's an apartment with TT/repair/auction/storage even with personal craft terminal. And you got the second most powerful ship in the universe on the transition.

Now imagine those snugs where the genetic fruits have no actual use in-game and ppl developed it for nothing...

Buying hangar @ boxes 5k ped.

Oh interesting. How much were those back then?

I remember at around when space was announced somewhere in late 00s, 1 yr prior to launch they were changing hands at over 200k PED. Driven only by speculation.

I remember calling for personal space vehicles at the time as a possible "scew you" from MA and being ridiculed. My nostradamus insight resulted in few buck cost Slieps and quads with a thruster...

Regards
I.

Back