Suggestion: Revamp Warlock maturities

Oleg

Mutated
Oleg Oleg McMullery
Bit of a random thought that came to me looking at another thread.

The smallest Warlocks have always been the Gen 7. Unlike other robots, there is no Gen 1-6.

How about renaming the existing Gen 7-10 maturities as Gen 1-4, so that Gen 1 (which would be identical to the Gen 7 now) is the smallest and easiest Warlock, as we would intuitively expect?

This would then provide an opportunity to introduce new Gens 5-10 which can be bigger and tougher than the existing maturities. I know we already have boss versions as well, but these new ones could be a regular spawn, or perhaps something that could appear in event spawns. Another option would be to add maturities in between the current ones.

Last edited:
Good luck with "new" gen 10 then. current one is already tough enough for only a few players in the game that can hunt it efficiently

Good luck with "new" gen 10 then. current one is already tough enough for only a few players in the game that can hunt it efficiently

That's true (I can't do anything above Gen 7 solo), but skills and firepower are increasing, and teams are available too, and another option would be to create new maturities in between the current ones.

The main point is to rename the existing ones for the sake of clarity. It makes no sense as it is. The extra possibilities for different levels of mobs would be an added bonus.

Many years ago I thought I saw a Warlock gen <7 during an event.

Many years ago I thought I saw a Warlock gen <7 during an event.
Yes I recall some weekend or single evening event with manual spawns of small Warlocks among other bots in the empty island north of LA10. Could be up to 10 years ago.

Codex rewards are balanced after Gen07 being the lowest existing though.

I don't remember ever seeing smaller ones.

I have never seen lower generation than 7.

I have seen Second Entity 4 to 10 during some events. Gen 1 to 3 available on low density.

I'm not sure i'd like to see weaker warlocks.. but then on the othet hand spiders only had alpha or OA to stalker for a very long time untill community asked for younger ones.

I have never seen lower generation than 7.

I have seen Second Entity 4 to 10 during some events. Gen 1 to 3 available on low density.

I'm not sure i'd like to see weaker warlocks.. but then on the othet hand spiders only had alpha or OA to stalker for a very long time untill community asked for younger ones.

I don't think you understood Oleg's recommendation, he's not asking for lower maturities of Warlocks, he's saying to rename the current Gen 7, the lowest maturity, to Gen 1, and then possibly give us some higher maturities.

I just tried Warlocks 10 and going solo with my 346 HP and very good defense, it's not possible to hunt them efficiently, I die too much. I can kill them but it's a time waste.... It is doable with healer but still quite hard.
A revamp would be nice, considering Warlocks are the best robots but I'd see a visual update rather than a generation revamp.

Back