News: Server Downtime for Maintenance

Any chance you fix the newly introduced lag / loot lag that came with the last patch?

It says tomorrow, but there was a system warning right now. Why is the game going down now in the evening?

reason for edit: typo

edit2: nvm, heard the most likely reason in game from socmates. Funny that my first thoughts went to some asshats exploiting Mayhem once again ... even before I heard what's likely going on ...

Last edited:
Message from System Operator: The server is going down in 40 minutes. Why this late at night

So ?? Are the servers going down or is this a ghost message ??

Some people always win on these events and years later exploits come out and then they stop winning :)

You choose if you deposit enough to exploit and win or don't deposit enough, exploit and get banned :)

I ordered a double cheese burger and the server brought out a slider...

Some of them who choose that have good loot.

If i'm not mistaken (existing) auction orders don't do what they are supposed to do : an existing order didn't buyout my offer despite being below the amount & markup mentionned by the order. (support case sent)

Fake news??

Servers are still up and it's 09.03 UTC atm...

Did you cancel maintenance for today?

If i'm not mistaken (existing) auction orders don't do what they are supposed to do : an existing order didn't buyout my offer despite being below the amount & markup mentionned by the order. (support case sent)

the auction orders also do an automatic bid on auc when its within the limits , so in your case it could also be that some amount was "reserved" because there was a bid already on somethin....sadly you cant see rly the reserve there ....that messes up the order often

the auction orders also do an automatic bid on auc when its within the limits , so in your case it could also be that some amount was "reserved" because there was a bid already on somethin....sadly you cant see rly the reserve there ....that messes up the order often

Yes, they should fix this so the orders show what is really left of the order.

Yes, they should fix this so the orders show what is really left of the order.

Already sent support case. The order system is wrong the way it is at moment. You need to be magician or future teller to check if the order is true or if is already reserved with star bids.

Fix that MA!

Already sent support case. The order system is wrong the way it is at moment. You need to be magician or future teller to check if the order is true or if is already reserved with star bids.

Fix that MA!

Yes, orders are really messed up! I don't want my order tied up for days in a bid that will just be bought out by someone else at the end of the week. It would only work if the order bids on an item in its last 5 minutes. Also highest order is supposed to be the one that wins an item but now it doesn't seem to matter what MU you put it up for in relation to other orders. To top it all off, it doesn't just bid the next increment, it bids higher, I think up to your maximum. Needs to be changed ASAP!

Back