Gender change

ProActive Mango

Stalker
So why is there no gender transformation ingame? We have haircuts bodyfats and all that funky stuff, but have you never had that feeling you where born in the wrong body and just wanted to change your gender.
But sadly mindark refuse to let us change our gender like a 100year old company that refuse to let us live the life we want.
I say it is 2020 and we should have gender change availible for those who feel they where born in the wrong body!

Dont be that guy who tries to refuse change!

this thread is aimed towards game balance of male vs female armours is way off.. there is 80% male avatars 20% female... there is 55% male armours and 45% females armours in game.

Perhaps put the balancing manager on work :p

I want to change the gender on my hands so I could finally finalize one of my sets by buying F gloves!

rebalancing armours would perhaps be a more appropriate request.

Easy to allow redraw of avatar to new gender, sure
but what about...

If loads of people did it the balance could shift so far the other way that the armour balancing etc could actually be made worse.

what about the value of the suddenly unwanted high value armours already in player possession..

most important of all and probably the sticking point for MA is avatar naming.
Many would want name change to match new avatar, this would totally circumvent the current rules on naming and the security it offers us by ensuring people of bad rep don't pop up again with new name and a clean rep. (The exception being where RL names were used on original Avatar, but even then MA insist part of the name remains the same)

I don't see why not just make armor all wearable by anyone. I mean they are already sized for anyone.

this has been brought up before, and should really be looked into by MA. as many suggestions have stated.

simple solution
using refiner,
input shadow arms F
X amount of oil
X amount of wool
X amount of nanocubes
Refine, (really anything can be used here, it will eat up mats which is good, and get MA some peds, which is good, and ppl can get armr which is good)

out come Shadow arms M

you could even reset the tier.

win win win for everyone. MA makes peds, players get armr for the correct Gender, PLayers who have armr dont lose K's of peds because of switch.

Back