95% TT return over 100,000ped cycled in a month.

AckerZ

Old Alpha
Society
Dirty Dingos
Anonymous AckerZ Anonymous
What would players from any profession consider to be the "minimum" threshold of a ped cycle where they would expect to see the reported ~95%-97% TT returns?

Like for instance could a hunter spending 1000ped a month realistically expect to come anywhere close to those TT return rates. Would say 10,000 ped cycled in a month be more realistic? 100,000 etc.

"I'm starting to take my hunting a lot more seriously and and wanting to guage how much ped I should be looking to cycle to see reasonably reliable TT returns as stated by MA.

I think the answer to your question is less dependent on ped cycle and more to do with how you spend it - namely number of loot instances. As an extreme example, say you determine that Xped is the approprate monthly cycle, then killing 1 mob that costs Xped per kill will result in much more volatility (i.e deviation from that 95-97%) than killing 10k mobs that cost X/10k per kill, even though your monthly cycle rate is the same in both cases.

I think the answer to your question is less dependent on ped cycle and more to do with how you spend it - namely number of loot instances. As an extreme example, say you determine that Xped is the approprate monthly cycle, then killing 1 mob that costs Xped per kill will result in much more volatility (i.e deviation from that 95-97%) than killing 10k mobs that cost X/10k per kill, even though your monthly cycle rate is the same in both cases.
Ah right so the higher the number of loot instances removes the variation and brings it closer to the average if 95-97... So basically hunt high volume at your level is the effective strategy.

Ah right so the higher the number of loot instances removes the variation and brings it closer to the average if 95-97... So basically hunt high volume at your level is the effective strategy.
Bingo

WOW only -5k
I guess what you have done here, not many can achieve.
Well done and good luck!

I'm at about 4.5mil ped turnover this year, 95% would have been very very bad for me but for your cycle, for a new player, I believe it's pretty good., given your access to efficient gear and looter levels.
Make sure you follow Smilg's public huntig log in the forums, the longest and most complex hunting log of the game. There are many things to learn from it, some good decisions and also some bad ones that Smilgs took can help you (and any) player committed to become a serious hunter.
Good luck!

I'm at about 4.5mil ped turnover this year, 95% would have been very very bad for me but for your cycle, for a new player, I believe it's pretty good., given your access to efficient gear and looter levels.
Make sure you follow Smilg's public huntig log in the forums, the longest and most complex hunting log of the game. There are many things to learn from it, some good decisions and also some bad ones that Smilgs took can help you (and any) player committed to become a serious hunter.
Good luck!

Your turnover = amounts of peds you spent on hunting?

Just to confirm that i didn't interpret wrongly.
Seriously, I didn' hunt much this year (up to date), and yet I have a turnover of 7m+.
Mostly spent on the iron mission, robot, calamusoid events...

I dont like the thread name because you are misleading the newcomers that dont open the thread with it as this affirmation is in most case not correct.

You should probably rename it into how much turnover and skilling to reach 95% tt return?
OR anywhere along those line you questioning yourself about:
"I'm starting to take my hunting a lot more seriously and and wanting to guage how much ped I should be looking to cycle to see reasonably reliable TT returns as stated by MA."

The answer is simply that not everyone can reach it, not everyone will have 95% tt return in this current meta..
I'll let other hunters that may do far better than me or simply be above 90% elaborate on how to reach those magical number.

It sounded important to me to flag this thread name.

If I were to hunt the worst mob ingame ATROX for a cost to kill of around 3.33 PED x 10K kills, = 33.3K cycle would be required.
The more important question is, how many peds are you going to bring to the table before going bankrupt? A third is real bad.

Back