Free players can not farm skills at Zychion Citadel by Mulciber?

Status

qimatluo

Young
Today when I at Icarus Camp, I saw a local message by live support Heimdall.
2020-11-22 08:06:01 [Local] [MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Heimdall] PLEASE STOP USING MULCIBERS TO FARM EVADE. GO NW AND USE THE EVISCERATORS

I'm a free player and also farming defense skills at Zychion Citadel. So I'm very curious about what he means, so I PM him to get more details.
2020-11-22 08:11:28 [TO : MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Heimdall] where is NW>
2020-11-22 08:15:34 [FROM: MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Heimdall] North..West.
2020-11-22 08:15:46 [TO : MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Heimdall] so the same tp?
2020-11-22 08:15:59 [FROM: MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Heimdall] Here is fine, just stop dragging warriors into Mulciber hunters.
2020-11-22 08:16:05 [FROM: MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Heimdall] Go skill on the other mobs NW.
2020-11-22 08:16:30 [FROM: MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Heimdall] Just run NW from the revive point instead of south east.

2020-11-22 08:17:20 [TO : MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Heimdall] but mulciber get more exp
2020-11-22 08:17:31 [FROM: MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Heimdall] No, you don't. Who told you that?
2020-11-22 08:17:55 [TO : MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Heimdall] system chat, higher level mob give more exp
2020-11-22 08:18:37 [FROM: MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Heimdall] Well if you continue to disturb the hunters that have worked hard for many years to hunt those high level mobs...
2020-11-22 08:18:49 [FROM: MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Heimdall] I will log you out. So NW or logged out. Your call.

2020-11-22 08:21:07 [TO : MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Heimdall] but it's not illegal right? why we need to have punishment?
2020-11-22 08:21:55 [TO : MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Heimdall] we just follow this game rule to do something we can do

2020-11-22 08:22:09 [FROM: MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Heimdall] It disturbs hunters. You are skilling for free, they are working hard on mobs that take years to hunt.
2020-11-22 08:22:21 [FROM: MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Heimdall] Its so close to be against the rules, I think it might be.
2020-11-22 08:22:27 [FROM: MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Heimdall] I need to look it up, tbh.

2020-11-22 08:22:30 [TO : MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Heimdall] if that's game design issue, then mush be fix by game, not punish players
2020-11-22 08:22:33 [FROM: MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Heimdall] But it does not matter. Stop doing it.
2020-11-22 08:22:46 [FROM: MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Heimdall] No punishment. Follow what the officials say, or don't.
2020-11-22 08:22:48 [FROM: MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Heimdall] Your choice.

At the moment I'm going to Zychion Citadel and give a try
2020-11-22 08:23:14 [FROM: MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Heimdall] no...
2020-11-22 08:23:17 [FROM: MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Heimdall] Thats NE
2020-11-22 08:23:20 [FROM: MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Heimdall] Go NW.

Then I get logged out...

After Iogged in again, the live support Heimdall is stand in front of me.
2020-11-22 08:26:30 [FROM: MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Heimdall] Good to go?
2020-11-22 08:28:00 [TO : MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Heimdall] you are so powerful
2020-11-22 08:28:00 [FROM: MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Heimdall] ?
2020-11-22 08:28:09 [FROM: MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Heimdall] Do you understand or not?

2020-11-22 08:28:18 [TO : MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Heimdall] I was thinking even I get logout I still can get killed here
2020-11-22 08:28:25 [TO : MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Heimdall] but why they don't kill me

2020-11-22 08:28:39 [FROM: MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Heimdall] These ranged mobs do not get very aggro.
2020-11-22 08:28:48 [FROM: MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Heimdall] Run Sw from here, you'll be fine.
2020-11-22 08:28:54 [FROM: MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Heimdall] or west, rather.
2020-11-22 08:29:09 [FROM: MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Heimdall] Have a good day.

2020-11-22 08:29:12 [TO : MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Heimdall] you mean this way?
2020-11-22 08:29:18 [FROM: MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Heimdall] no
2020-11-22 08:29:24 [FROM: MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Heimdall] the way I am facing

2020-11-22 08:29:46 [TO : MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Heimdall] but that have big change to revive in the building
2020-11-22 08:29:54 [FROM: MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Heimdall] No it will not.
2020-11-22 08:29:59 [FROM: MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Heimdall] Just run that way lol

2020-11-22 08:30:29 [TO : MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Heimdall] when I die near building, it will revive in the building revive point
2020-11-22 08:30:34 [FROM: MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Heimdall] So?
2020-11-22 08:30:50 [TO : MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Heimdall] just make me hart to move
2020-11-22 08:30:59 [FROM: MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Heimdall] Deal with it.
2020-11-22 08:31:06 [TO : MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Heimdall] but actually my goal is not evade
2020-11-22 08:31:06 [FROM: MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Heimdall] You are free skilling, is it supposed to be easy?
2020-11-22 08:31:17 [FROM: MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Heimdall] What money are YOu spending to gain? none. lol

2020-11-22 08:31:20 [TO : MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Heimdall] where is good place for Dodge?
2020-11-22 08:31:28 [TO : MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Heimdall] time is money

2020-11-22 08:31:34 [FROM: MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Heimdall] The robots to the west/southwest
2020-11-22 08:31:56 [FROM: MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Heimdall] anything that shoots from range will skill dodge.

2020-11-22 08:31:56 [TO : MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Heimdall] so still this TP?
2020-11-22 08:32:04 [FROM: MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Heimdall] yes this tp..just the other side of the building.
2020-11-22 08:32:16 [TO : MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Heimdall] because the place you was log me out has higher level range robot
2020-11-22 08:32:42 [FROM: MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Heimdall] The range doesnt matter, not at your level. Its so dumb, whoever told you guys this.
2020-11-22 08:32:56 [FROM: MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Heimdall] Its such incremental amounts. Just go skill the other way.
2020-11-22 08:33:15 [FROM: MindArkOfficial LiveSupport Heimdall] Have a good day, I am tired of arguing.

I feel so bad, why I cannot do that?
If the reason is because we disturb hunters killing mobs, but I don't think so.
I was at Icarus Camp, and go to Zychion CitadeI give a try and get logged out.
At the moment it's no hunters there, so I didn't disturb anyone and I get punished.

That's not talk about the moment, we talk about before when I'm farming skills at Zychion Citadel.
If there are hunters killing mob there. Yes, we should not go to affect them.
But usually there is no one, and we are farming skills there.
Then hunters come to here kill mobs later, and now hunters get affect because we are still farming skills.
But why we need to leave because they are here for hunting?
We are here earlier than hunters, why we need to change place because they want to hunt here?
To me is it's no fair, just because paid player vs free player.
Personally I think it's game design issue, MindArk can just put mobs at different place so people have more choice to farm/hunt.

After that I try to complaint at Rookie chat.
When I just paste the first chat log on Rookie chat and another live support Chronos contact me.
The conclusion is go website and make a support case.

Hope free players can get treated fairly.
Some people pay money for the game, and we pay time for the game.
Time is money.

Links for prove the story is real.
When you watch screenshots the left side private chat is Heimdall, the right side private chat is Chronos.
You can see Chronos is a good live support, much much better than Heimadall.
I guess live support Heimadall has his private account and hunting at the place get affects, so use live support power to punish us. Or that's his friends...etc.
Why he can log me out even he not confirm I against any rules.

Today when I at Icarus Camp..

I have two of them in my ignore list, better make report than this topic.
He is right about the skilling, just because you see bigger value on your system that dont means you will gain more skill today if you change the mob.
But im agree with that he wasnt be make problem to Mothership or any spaceship problem for same things that you doing.

So better remove this topic and do report case.

I already create a support case, just want to see different opinion so I post in forum. In support case you only can see official opinion.

My point is only: I'm here first. Why I need to leave because someone want to hunt here?

I often get killed by free evade skillers at Zychion and I always wondered, who started this? Who in this game advise this activity as being good for players? It's such a waste of your lives man... where did you get this from? Just today we were killing Mulcibers there and there were groups of peole running into Warrior exterminators and ofc they killed us too... You could actually make some PED with your free time while also learning, instead of wasting your time getting a skill that will do absolute crap for you if you don't know how you should play the game to remain free player but also earn some PEDs....

Please point me to the guide that says this is a good idea...

I already create a support case, just want to see different opinion so I post in forum. In support case you only can see official opinion.

My point is only: I'm here first. Why I need to leave because someone want to hunt here?
Because when you die the robots aggro the hunters and or their healers that are engaged into killing something else so they die, loosing PEDs, time and eventually quitting so you can get free skill

Im understand you and some players will understand your position. looks MA got few young employees, but most of them are understood and well understand every situation, nevermind that you play for free or pay. Now you just put curse of all Supports public...

Ignore + report + remove the topic =).. GL

Oil Rigs where changed because of this type of complaining/whining, leave the hunters alone or better yet make the whole area PvP and find out if you are bothering them, I am guilty of skilling at Citadel, I am not free to play either, Many players do this none destructively, if you are asked to do something by the police, why question it, just do as the officer says!

Some of people misunderstand my point.
What Evey said is about: Hunters hunting mob and people affects their hunting.
What Taldur said is about: You play for free, you don't pay anything.

But my point is why we need to leave when hunters coming?
For example:
I want to skill Dodge, so I choose the North East spot which have about 5 L108 Warrior Exterminator there.
So I die there repeat to gain some dodge skill.
Now a hunter come here to hunt, no matter what mobs the hunter hunting, it will get affect when I die, because Warrior will attack hunters near here.
The problem is I was here for long time, and I need to leave this spot just because someone want this spot?
I'm here first, not I'm going to affect hunters, its hunters come here to get affect.
(by the way, I didn't see other spot for L108 Warrior, so this should be a good case)

For Evey said is not in my case, because I'm here earlier, not I go to affect hunters.
For Taldur said is not in my case, otherwise if I deposit then it means everything will be good? So it should doesn't matter play for free or paid.

For Ottovan said is more close what I think.
If that's game design issue, then it should get fixed by game design. Not force logout player which is not against any rule.

You're providing nothing to the game but you interfere with others legitimately playing it.

The Evader and Dodger are such Profession same like Hunters.. Miners..
Often some miners dragging mobs and put them on random players.
Did you know any miner to have such problems?

The problem is I was here for long time, and I need to leave this spot just because someone want this spot?

There is room for 10 hunters hunting 10 different mobs around exterminators.
There is room for 0 hunters if ONE 'free dodge skiller" runs into the robots - it will kill everyone on the radar.
If I go there, I don't interfere with your skilling.
If I go there and there are other hunters, we can all hunt, but if you skill there, you kind of keep the area locked just to free skill.
MA should ofc not allow you this because of two reasons:

1. Your skillign affects everyone else around you.
2. Your skilling is bad for the business, you send nothing but you also don't let others spend on content in that area.

I hope it's clear now. I hope they make it PVP. There are others who suffered because of this a lot more....

Mobs are placed to be hunted, not for evade/dodge skilling. I don't care if you interfere with nobody with your nonsense. I do care if you interfere with people who want to play the game as its supposed to be played.
By the way, have you considered hunting and getting skill rewards ? Might be more enjoyable then dying over and over again for hours.

The person says that when there are people he does not do it and is yours later. In this case the hunters inflict damage on themselves and pass it on to him because he trains skills "for free".

I wouldn't be on his side if he hadn't said that, but both hunters and you don't recognize Time as a value, so you're wrong. The problems start from the 2nd player in the field.. in this case the 2nd are Hunters!

There is room for 0 hunters if ONE 'free dodge skiller" runs into the robots - it will kill everyone on the radar.
If I go there, I don't interfere with your skilling.
If I go there and there are other hunters, we can all hunt, but if you skill there, you kind of keep the area locked just to free skill.
MA should ofc not allow you this because of two reasons:

1. Your skillign affects everyone else around you.
2. Your skilling is bad for the business, you send nothing but you also don't let others spend on content in that area.

I hope it's clear now. I hope they make it PVP. There are others who suffered because of this a lot more....

To me it's all the same in this game.
I want to hunt here, I think HoF is on this area, I can take all of them. And all of you guys go away, that's my place.
I want to mining here, this is my HoF mining spot, I don't want any other player mining here, this is my place.

Everyone's action affects each other as long as you are in the same place, no matter hunting or mining or free skilling.
If I shoot the warrior but get killed before I kill the warrior, it still affects the spot, not because free skilling players fault.
So it's doesn't matter what people doing there, if I mining there also affects people.
The main reason is the warrior attack range is so far, so everyone there will get affects by each other no matter what they doing.
That's game design issue.

But I'm happy you think about to make it PvP area may solve the problem, at least it's fixed by game design, not force people do anything.

The person says that when there are people he does not do it and is yours later. In this case the hunters inflict damage on themselves and pass it on to him because he trains skills "for free".

I wouldn't be on his side if he hadn't said that, but both hunters and you don't recognize Time as a value, so you're wrong. The problems start from the 2nd player in the field.. in this case the 2nd are Hunters!

You are totally get my point.
I try to asking about the "Fair", why free player always need to be treated like a garbage.

If MA said: "Yes, you don't pay us, so we treat you in unfair way."
Then I'll accept it. Because that's the company decision.

But if non-MA people say that.
To me is not make sense, because I just need to deposit then I can do anything what I want, because I also paid.
But I don't think it solve any problem, because deposit player still can farm skills like that.

Mobs are placed to be hunted, not for evade/dodge skilling. I don't care if you interfere with nobody with your nonsense. I do care if you interfere with people who want to play the game as its supposed to be played.
By the way, have you considered hunting and getting skill rewards ? Might be more enjoyable then dying over and over again for hours.

Do you talk for skilling with the wrong guy for the last ~10 days my skill gain only by core hunt are much than 300tt.

Insolence and hypocrisy are at the root of 90% of the problems ... I believe that MA makes the right decisions, so I rushed to give my opinion at the beginning.

I just said I was there earlier today killing mulciber and free skillers ran into exterminators and killed me.

Usually I leave the area when there are too many free skillers. They are usually bots... but nice to know I can contact support and they will disconnect them if they get hunters killed...
This is mostly a common sense issue, not a design issue. But when there's no common sense, maybe they need to enforce the rules or change the area.

It comes to your freedom ends where other people's freedom begins, otherwise you're just asking for unlimited powers just so you can free skill.
I think the area should have a level requirement to access is, level 70 or smth i hunting and high paramedic for healers :D

You are totally get my point.
I try to asking about the "Fair", why free player always need to be treated like a garbage.

If MA said: "Yes, you don't pay us, so we treat you in unfair way."
Then I'll accept it. Because that's the company decision.

But if non-MA people say that.
To me is not make sense, because I just need to deposit then I can do anything what I want, because I also paid.
But I don't think it solve any problem, because deposit player still can farm skills like that.
It has nothing to do with depositing, I'm very close to a free player myself. It has everything to do with you demanding the area for yourself.

I just want to point out something... I've noticed...

you talk about free skilling... and how he is doing you a bad... because he is not depositing.... and he chooses to skill up evade for his own reasons... if you all could kindly look at the top left of his screen shots.... and notice...

an auctioneers notification...

Contribution to game economy.

I think the area should have a level requirement to access is, level 70 or smth i hunting and high paramedic for healers :D

Nice, you bring up a new solution to solve the issue by game design.
Like some event only for some specific level.
Even this way not really solve the problem because the same level player still can do the same thing.
But in real case that level player may not doing like that, so it should filter out most of use case like free players.

I just want to point out something... I've noticed...

you talk about free skilling... and how he is doing you a bad... because he is not depositing.... and he chooses to skill up evade for his own reasons... if you all could kindly look at the top left of his screen shots.... and notice...

an auctioneers notification...

Contribution to game economy.
You have eagle eyes, even though my contribution is not so much. (compare to deposit player)
I play about 2 years, so I also teaching new players who willing to ask.
I have bunch of eco way trick to play this game can share.
When I have a better computer I plan to be a streamer and it will be free to play topic. (if you can see my avatar, I even play with Safe Mode)
In some case I'm still a good guy, just a little picky to try to figure out the Fair issue.

You do realize that even if you do this every day for the rest of your life you won't even get 1% of the amount of skill points that someone like Evey has? It's not worth the effort man.

Also, as far as I understand, every mob has a limited amount of defensive skills it can give, so when you do this, you're basically taking away skill points from hunters who have invested a lot of time, money and effort into their avatars.

Because you are ruining the game for other people, and that is against the rules. Every single time you log into the game you accept the Terms of Use. Under chapter 8 section c) it is stated that:
c. You cannot interfere with any other Participants ability to use and enjoy the Entropia Universe.

You were breaking this rule by dragging mobs to them and getting them killed (on purpose or by mistake, it's irrelevant).

This has nothing to do with "free" skilling, or depo vs non depo. The only problem you have, and the only reason why the official punished you is because you are, literally, interfering with other players hability to enjoy the game.

Stop playing victim, stick to the rules and nobody will bother you.

Because you are ruining the game for other people, and that is against the rules. Every single time you log into the game you accept the Terms of Use. Under chapter 8 section c) it is stated that:

You were breaking this rule by dragging mobs to them and getting them killed (on purpose or by mistake, it's irrelevant).

This has nothing to do with "free" skilling, or depo vs non depo. The only problem you have, and the only reason why the official punished you is because you are, literally, interfering with other players hability to enjoy the game.

Stop playing victim, stick to the rules and nobody will bother you.

So you agree that these 8 players also accept same Terms by MA?
Did you saw somwhere in the chapter 8 section C.. free play or payment?
I see " other Participants ability ".. so please

The problem started with the number 2 player on the field!

putting this here since the discussion seems to be about things low level players can do freely...

f2p

FREE TO PLAY

(A few ways to play free these days):

Arkadia Moon now has a daily mission that lets you get 2 ped Universal Ammo free (well free if you run around and collect the 10 way points and terminals near each at roughly 20-30 minutes per day)

Note: since time video above was made the main area around the TP where you do this has changed a little, so it looks a little different than in the video, but not much. Also, note that the area in the corners of the fence near the dome now have little areas your avatar can run through (didn't notice that originally - think devs may have updated that in a recent vu?... so makes running towards the 10th wp way easier than it was previously... Suspect a post I recently put on Arkadia Forum got that change happening or I was just too silly to notice it before?)

https://www.monria.com/forum/threads/arkadia-moon.5324/
Moon daily extractor waypoints. These can be pasted into the chat, and then made into a in game sticky note to assist with tracking.
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10959, 10078, 107, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10793, 10059, 108, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10713, 10225, 112, Waypoint]

/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10479, 10430, 81, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 9960, 10240, 110, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10027, 9971, 133, Waypoint]

/wp [Arkadia Moon, 9916, 9672, 112, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10042, 9151, 129, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10313, 9107, 115, Waypoint]
/wp [Arkadia Moon, 10392, 9280, 127, Waypoint]

NOTE: IF YOU DO THE METEORITE SAMPLE MISSION WEAR THE PTECH PROTECTION HEADGEAR, NOT THE GASMASK!
(Gasmask will let you die in the auto-die in the Meteorites' radiation)

====================
Get tired of the Moon, go get a Wolpertinger on Cyrene and sell it... and while there if you don't mind getting naked, head down to the hub and pick up some lime green stuff.

At my request Cyrene recently reduced weight of maze hammers dramatically... so now you can carry an arsenal of maze hammers and not go slow due to weight limits... (nice since they give you a slight acceleration buff... of course I'm already maxed on that due to my adjusted harrier and ring, but hey, nice to have options in case I want to change clothes sometime.)

maze.jpg

=================
Getting bored of Cyrene and Ark Moon, go visit Rocktropia..

When you are on RT and are not hunting AI you can also hit the beer garden, the little pvp zones near n00bs club and the Arctic oil rigs as well as other rig to get a few oil, etc. Same type of thing on other planets too...

In other words get your avatar's ass off of Calypso and go explore.

(got to admit double skill bonus for old missions and new mission tracker thing on Calypso is nice, but that's not going to be Calypso's advantage forever... besides that, if you are here to play free this shouldn't be much of a concern since skill prices are crap nowadays anyways.)

(P.S. I've purposefully left quotes out of this post so that I and others can quote this post with all links intact, etc. )

I often get killed by free evade skillers at Zychion and I always wondered, who started this? Who in this game advise this activity as being good for players? It's such a waste of your lives man... where did you get this from?

Please point me to the guide that says this is a good idea...

Stevieb.

edit: removed direct link. It’s easily located on google.

Last edited:
I'd say be careful about advice from the folks that create tutorials like that... do some searches on entropiaplanets.com to see what I'm talking about since mods here don't like direct links to things outside of the forums here (and honestly surprised they haven't deleted your link yet)

P.S. on Rocktropia you have Zombie Kong, spiders all over the place, etc. May not be as easy to get to as Zychion, but at least you won't get so many folks complaining since they actually want cannon fodder when to help hold back the attacks a from kong, etc.

Last edited:
So you agree that these 8 players also accept same Terms by MA?
Did you saw somwhere in the chapter 8 section C.. free play or payment?
I see " other Participants ability ".. so please

The problem started with the number 2 player on the field!

It doesn't matter who was there first, only who initiates the action breaking the rules. In this case the person breaking the rules is the player dragging a mob towards another participant. Feel free to ask technical support yourself, they will tell you the same thing.

Keep pushing it, keep breaking the rules... and you'll get banned (this is not a threat, I'm just telling you because it has happened before).

Good luck.

Status
Back