BladesofTalos Rental Service

I've rented a couple of clubs. I've taken my clubs from 19/20 to 29/30 in and my HP has gone up 3 points in about 6 weeks I don't cycle a whole lot. Blades is really cool to work with, very professional, checks up on you to see how things are going, makes recommendations on mobs and lets you know when other equipment is in stock that may help your skill increase quicker. I originally started with the Loughlin Masher and a couple weeks in the Force Mace Clobber became available and so I switched out to that. Blades made the transaction very easy to do so. and very reasonably priced.

If you're looking to skill up in melee or mindforce and not wanting to commit to your own UL weapon, this service is the way to go.

I'll be back.

Thanks Dar, glad I was able to help!

An update on some items, the force mace clobber is back in stock, and the omegaton power claw mentor edition is rented out for atleast a week

Took the Castorian Combat mace mk 2 out for a spin in Mayhem survival, mace worked pretty good I just bought the wrong armor lol.

Adjusted Katsuichi has been removed. Kinetic Attack Nanochip 3 and 7 now available! Kinetic attack Nanochip 7 is tier 5.95.

Castorian combat mace mk1 and Loughlin masher 1 are now out of stock for a month each! Kilic Vass is also out another week.

Kilic Vass is now back in stock! Also as heads up, once mayhem starts, i will only be offering new monthly rentals until the 20th of december, and between december 20 and January 2nd I wont be accepting new rentals, but I will of course extend old ones if need be to current renters. I plan on being off of Calypso for most of the event, and with the holidays coming felt it would be best to modify the service this way just for the time period described

Melee Trauma Amp 6 and Omegaton Power Claw Mentor Edition Out of stock for a month each. Castorian combat mace mk 2 is back in stock! I will be on planet Arkadia from now until the beginning of January, so if anybody has interest in a new rental you can meet me there and we can set things up!

Simply great rental service. Fair and affordable to quickly skill up. Still currently renting and will definitely rent again in the future! Thank you Blades! :)

Your welcome bud, glad I could help!

And as a quick reminder to all of those looking to get some rentals in before the holidays, make sure to send me messages before December 20th, as after that day I wont be taking on new rentals until January 2nd. I always try to take a little vacation in game this time of year to be totally stress free through the holidays ?.

Alright folks I am back on Calypso and my little holiday vacation is at an end, which means I will be accepting new rentals again! Please message me on here or in game with rental requests so i can set things aside for you. Also over the holidays I was able to get 2 promo streams done for the Kinetic Attack chip 7, and it actually came out with fantastic results! Check out the link to the full streams and the nice globals that came with it below.

I am very pleased with the service from BladesOfTalos, as i have rented each of hes clubs to skill up to the Castorian Combat Mace Mk4 (Mayhem Cat 4 winning weapon) and Blades were always very helpful, lot of knowledge and recommendations on suitable animals to hunt. He was easy to reach, cheap prices, flexibel and very nice to talk to.

Back