Selling: Not for sale anymore

bump bump

Last edited:
bump bump bump

bump............

bump............

bump........

Wont sell unless you pull you finger and produce the REAL numbers.
Its not 14m divided by 21, what a silly calculation
Not all domes are equal

If those maths work then my LA51 does about 1/3 of what cp does on entropia life, does that make la51 worth 1.66m peds? No

Sorry to be harsh. Produce the numbers And proof

time losers won't receive reply. :handjob:

This is not a discussion/pricecheck thread, I am selling an item in the way I like, please respect how I choose to manage my business and feel free to make the same.

Have a nice day and thanks for the free bump......

But.. you replied... :scratch2:

Can you even track the loots for a single Dome on FOMA using EL?
Is it possible to even run Events?
At that price tag, be better buying 2x LA on Calypso that can host events.

But.. you replied... :scratch2:

Can you even track the loots for a single Dome on FOMA using EL?
Is it possible to even run Events?
At that price tag, be better buying 2x LA on Calypso that can host events.

But your LA's wont be mined like a dome on foma, and stop harrasing him.

Don't mind that guy Geo, just a mad sucker that has lost to much money in this game and try to get it out of other players, just look at the Eson scopes selling threads. Emmy-award in embarrassments

• Haha
Reactions: Geo
Don't mind that guy Geo, just a mad sucker that has lost to much money in this game and try to get it out of other players, just look at the Eson scopes selling threads. Emmy-award in embarrassments

Not to go off topic, but since you want to Troll on your alt account;

I paid Eson what he was asking for the set.
There were no posts from me on that thread.
So, what are you going on about?

It is not a time waster for people to ask for actual ROI numbers with data to back it up.

Global Chat messages to track loot on EL is also an important factor when considering to buy a LA.
Simply saying that because AU go for 70ped each atm, therefore 1 Dome on FOMA is worth this much, is not a very convincing argument.

The fact that you will accept another LA in the trade and that you wont produce actual numbers says a lot.

Last edited:
not a discussion thread, everybody looking to buy stuff at the price they like, the way they like and can't live in a world where everybody is free to sell own stuff at same way... or just looking for water for their mill can look somewhere else, fullstop.

Moderators please help me keep clean this thread

I'm interested in buying a dome on FOMA.

No land area in game has EVER been sold without proper due diligence, and I don't think any player would be stupid enough to buy an LA because the seller says "Trust me and don't see proof of income."

Unless this is a hoax and you're just trolling to see how much attention you can get, please provide proper documentation as to your past ROI.

You may do that by PM if you so wish.

Without proper documentation and proof, you're just farting in the wind.

You are welcome to try and sell things for whatever price you like.

But as a potential buyer, anyone would want to see the data before making a serious offer for something that is $35,000 USD.

You obviously aren’t serious about selling or you would gladly produce the data.

Until then, best of luck with sale

Apologies for what i started, intentions were good. Produce numbers then we can work out what shes worth.
Without number you will be bumping this into eternity and beyond.
Im also interested and have been for the year or 2 this has been for sale.

Only reason I see not to produce numbers is they are not as made out to be...

Considering item trade for a maximum of 100k PED worth

bump.....

Apologies for what i started, intentions were good. Produce numbers then we can work out what shes worth.
Without number you will be bumping this into eternity and beyond.
Im also interested and have been for the year or 2 this has been for sale.

Only reason I see not to produce numbers is they are not as made out to be...

Agreed, I am interested as well but as Geo said above, I don't invest $35,000.00 into something when the ROI numbers are "I promise I am telling the truth, I just don't feel like showing you". We have all seen FOMA and the traffic level there. I doubt the numbers support this price.

To date, negotiations are already underway, I am often online thanks to the Christmas holidays and available for information regarding the details including income.
My intention was to clarify that I will not produce detailed records for those who are not both willing to buy and in possession of the necessary funds, as I have no desire to waste time.
If the negotiation with someone seems to turn to a purchase, I will devote myself to providing the required numbers, of course.

To date, negotiations are already underway, I am often online thanks to the Christmas holidays and available for information regarding the details including income.
My intention was to clarify that I will not produce detailed records for those who are not both willing to buy and in possession of the necessary funds, as I have no desire to waste time.
If the negotiation with someone seems to turn to a purchase, I will devote myself to providing the required numbers, of course.

That makes sense, sounds like this may have all just been a semantic misunderstanding. GL with the sale :)

Bump.............

Back hunting and in need of funds for some new gear, so Dome is back for sale at new price!!!

Back