How to craft a blueprint

Blueprints are either bought for starters from the technician (white suits next to brown suit auctioneer). You need to buy the related blueprint book to put it in otherwise you can't use it. You buy the listed incredients and start constructing. You may loot blueprints as you craft. collect them and sell duplicates. You can also buy blueprints on the Auction or player trading.

My other advice is start small and build your skills up. Explosive Projectiles 1 bp is 2 pec a click and material from the trade terminal.

Explosive Projectiles 1 bp is 2 pec a click and material from the trade terminal.

it's SIB, so if having 0 crafting skills it's terrible. Much better to start with a QR 100 non-SIB BP, like basic processor, basic tube, basic filter, basic servo, standard damper...

Last edited:
it's SIB, so if having 0 crafting skills it's terrible. Much better to start with a QR 100 non-SIB BP
Thanks for pointing that out, didn't realise. I also haven't seen many of the other planet starter BP's so could be some good ones there.

Blueprints are either bought for starters from the technician (white suits next to brown suit auctioneer). You need to buy the related blueprint book to put it in otherwise you can't use it. You buy the listed incredients and start constructing. You may loot blueprints as you craft. collect them and sell duplicates. You can also buy blueprints on the Auction or player trading.
but I don't want to buy bp

You also don't need any BP books, to be able to use a BP
lol 15 years in the game and i'm going further into noobiness. I thought you needed to and maybe once in the past 15 years we did so thats how i remembered it. lol. I'm OCD anyway so will neatly put all my BP's away.

lol 15 years in the game and i'm going further into noobiness. I thought you needed to and maybe once in the past 15 years we did so thats how i remembered it. lol. I'm OCD anyway so will neatly put all my BP's away.
I think it was one of the changes when you also did not need to click for each crafting anymore (although my record was clicking 6 hours while I was asleeep :D was really amazed I could do that) :D )

Back