Rings becoming too overpowered?

Do you think the christmas 2020 is too overpowered?

• Yes

Votes: 32 37.2%
  • No

Votes: 54 62.8%

• Total voters
No IF i get it, yes WHEN i don't...

Inflation is super important thing in economy in general.

TBH they have to keep making the rings better as time goes on.

1) keeps people engaged
2) raises the bar
3) encourages more activity during that seasonal event which is good for business
4) keeps people spending money on their avatars to upgrade, etc...
5) lowers the prices of lesser rings making them more accessible to budget players

this is all fine, the bar in EU is always being raised.

Moving the meta up over-time is part of the game... any game in fact.

MindArk finally does something on time but they release the stats incorrectly. Honestly such a joke and that could have been a $5k ring

Reactions: jak
I was going to open
MindArk finally does something on time but they release the stats incorrectly. Honestly such a joke and that could have been a $5k ring

The stats were correct. They changed it.
Just remove the Lifesteal stat all together please. This ring is a joke with -5% lifesteal now.

my god.. Leave the damn thing alone.. If you are going to make an adjustment just remove the lifesteal altogether. These negative buffs just piss people off.

You won't take damage with negative Life Steal, but you will need to get more than 5% on other sources to get Life Steal again

Hi My, thank you for taking the time to clarify some things.

Something I have noted from other debuffs, they are on a separate buff stack from the positive buffs. Consequently it is impossible to achieve max buffs when a debuff is active.

For example:

Ring 1: -13% run speed debuff
Ring 2: 25% run speed buff
Rabbit: 14% run speed buff

The rabbit and ring 2 combine together to make 39% run speed buff, which is reduced to 25% due to the max buff being 25%. The -13% run debuff is then deducted from the 25% max, not the 39% over-buff.

Will any consideration be given to rebalancing the affect of debuffs on buffs in such a manner that we can achieve max buffs again despite debuffs through buff balancing?

Very respectfully,

Captain Jack

The negative lifesteal is too much, overall this ring already has a few problems in the sense of having very few defense rings on right hand, so its hard to complement it with other useful buffs, overall the best option is the aeglic ring or some really rare right hand ring that has any defense buff.

I could understand if this offensive ring was the type of "you will have problems for evade and dodge but you can solve it in a different way with lifesteal". Same stats but on right hand would have been more okay, but the combinations now... it's average at best.

P.D: Thank god that at the very least negative lifesteal doesn't make you receive damage per shot, it would have been literally shit if that happened.

The negative lifesteal is too much...

The ring literally is shit now.
It makes the ring not worth getting after investing so much to get that amount of lifsteal to begin with.
If they don’t remove the debuff, I won’t be opening boxes this Christmas anymore just to nerf myself.
I will wait to see what the Easter Bunny brings....

The ring is extremely powerful even with the negative lifesteal, with lifesteal this ring would have been miles ahead of any other ring in the game.
No one is forcing you to use exactly this ring out of the 50 different ones we have not sure why people feel like they got affected directly with them fixing the incorrect stats displayed, its not like anyone has the ring already

The ring literally is shit now.

Still the best ring ingame but maybe not 30k + boxes opening/season material like we did on easter 2016 but more towards 7-15k.

The ring is extremely powerful even with the negative lifesteal, with lifesteal this ring would have been miles ahead of any other ring in the game.
No one is forcing you to use exactly this ring out of the 50 different ones we have not sure why people feel like they got affected directly with them fixing the incorrect stats displayed, its not like anyone has the ring already

Negative buffs are annoying, one thing is to not have lifesteal and another is that when you wanted to combine rings you now have a restriction on lifesteal.

I would be okay with just taking out that negative buff.

Negative buffs are annoying, one thing is to not have lifesteal and another is that when you wanted to combine rings you now have a restriction on lifesteal.

I would be okay with just taking out that negative buff.
I think its interesting to have drawbacks on items, to consider pros and cons and not just blindly use meta items

the only items that seemingly do not lose value over time are deeds and UL weapons... due to a growing playbase and MA's distaste for UL equipment in general.

Time for a new profession. ;)

Personally, I think Mindark should remove the limitations on the system as is as it maxes you below a level that you can actually obtain between combinations of items, rings, and pets... If it's in game and offers a buff they should allow it to stack... If it pushes you over they should compensate with other buffs to offset to overage. Current system's limitations are much like overkill type stuff pre loot 2.0 on buffs...

Mindark never tests anything to the level they need to so most every mayhem has to be reset, or stuff like the yog thing happens... They ought to allow power players to play. Fix the system to allow it.

Original game theme/idea was to use multiple accessories other than just one ring on each hand... make it so... each avatar has multiple fingers on each hands and toes on each foot that are ready for rints! Where's the ear rings?

index.php

Bring forth the munchkins!

Wait a second! What can you equip on those bum slots? :ROFLMAO:

So are you happy now or not ? :D
That depends... Did they change it because of my post or because they actually made a mistake... I dont want all of eu blaming me for taking away the best ring ever....

was prepared to open a few 1000 boxes and gamble for the ring, thanks MA for saving my cc and ped card and social life for the month of december, will played

The exact same to me, i planned serious shit for the ring, in the end i'm just gonna save money xD

Meh... Since this is the first time we are seeing a negative life steal, they should have made it like -2%, that would have made it a lot easier to counter using another ring or amps...

But I do like the concept, Life Steal is just one strategy, proper armor/plate setup is another, healer is another, dodge/evade buffs another... In the end you have to consider what is the best strategy for what what you want to do.

The negative Life Steal just narrows the number of hunters that would be interested or have the right gear to use it, so fewer potential buyers = less demand = lower overall value.

The ring does have a place in the market.

Meh... Since this is the first time we are seeing a negative life steal, they should have made it like -2%, that would have made it a lot easier to counter using another ring or amps...

But I do like the concept, Life Steal is just one strategy, proper armor/plate setup is another, healer is another, dodge/evade buffs another... In the end you have to consider what is the best strategy for what what you want to do.

The negative Life Steal just narrows the number of hunters that would be interested or have the right gear to use it, so fewer potential buyers = less demand = lower overall value.

The ring does have a place in the market.
Yeah. Even with the negative stats. pairing it with the summer 20 gives you 3% lifesteal. Add in mayhem amp on your weapon and you have 5% life steal. 5 crit. 50% crit dmg 15 reload. So its still a strong ring and a good pairing. Even without lifesteal its a good ring if you have armor and the right resto chip so you dont have to stop to fap. You can still get hp and crit reduction through pills. Or if you are melee you get the dodge/evade and lifesteal from those amps.

should still be a good ring.

I'm so looking forward to get this trash ring.
Seriously can y'all cut this crap with the millions of dollars you were about to invest to get it? It's still the best ring on the left hand, it's just not as good for botters as it was initially announced, you should actually be happy about this.
It's not like you lost anything on it and also, we should all be aware of this tradition of MA to mess up all the rings on the initial announcement :D - I think only one ring in the past years was properly announced, rest were messed up, one even had 15% crit chance or some crap like that...

Back