New "basic" rings

ProActive Mango

Stalker
can we get New "basic" rings with other stats then the 4current ones?
Can we get auto loot ring only, crit dmg ring, lifesteal and so on but on a basic level.

Seems weird that you can only get disired effect from a 20k+ ring..
And ofc, the effect should be lesser then the so called event ring.

A 20k ring is 20k because of supply and demand, not set by MA.
You have autoloot in for of cheap mission for asclarias, cheap lifesteal and evade from melee. Crit dmg - limited ares etc. Or wait 10 years untile the current seasonal rings drop to a price you can afford/see reasonable

Good idea, right now rings are very booring. I personally want to see some role play effects like jump higher, special dances/emotes, some icons above head when using specific ring. This have so much fun potential, not only material/grindy/booring % stats

Also add skill gain rings tpp in the list :)

every, they would not even compete with sesonal rings sence the buff is not near as big as the sesonal ring... you are all about being yber yber or noob noob.. there is nothing in the middle with you. :S

every, they would not even compete with sesonal rings sence the buff is not near as big as the sesonal ring... you are all about being yber yber or noob noob.. there is nothing in the middle with you. :S
U have options as mid level, I know them because I went through them, you just have more options than I had 3 years ago... plenty of imp, mod ares, pets and whatnot... u just want freebies and that's not ok. I payed 17k for mod ares as middle level player, today it 2-3k. And I never asked stuff to become free so I can afford them, I always went for the options I could pay for, you now just have more options and much cheaper I suggest you try find them, there are basic buffs very affordable.

The problem is that for Evey cheap means 2-3k peds, when for most of community its very high amount of peds, even for uber geared guys it takes months to gain such proffit. Author of this thread wanted to see more rings for noobs, i suppoze from 40-100 ped value with lets say 0.2% lifesteal, +10% crit dmg or auto loot within 10m. These noob rings would not be freebees, but only gives much smaller boost proportional for its price.

The problem is that for Evey cheap means 2-3k peds, when for most of community its very high amount of peds, even for uber geared guys it takes months to gain such proffit. Author of this thread wanted to see more rings for noobs, i suppoze from 40-100 ped value with lets say 0.2% lifesteal, +10% crit dmg or auto loot within 10m. These noob rings would not be freebees, but only gives much smaller boost proportional for its price.
I'm a non depo so 2-3k peds is a lot for me as well....
There are great attachments for melee with 6% life steal and evade and free pets with autoloot.
The thing is that they 'just started' with these buffs so it's very likely to see them in a form described by the OP but not sure if they will be on rings because rings need to be great so they are desirable and boxes opened.
I would rather see these 'basic buffs' on some items obtainable from daily missions and not on rings.

Would like to see more cosmetic items like daily coats, the horns etc. to be introduced with other buffs.
Maybe have rings stop dropping from strong boxes and introduce amulets.
May also need to increase the buff max caps.

I'm a non depo. FOr 14 years. 100% sure about that?. Willing to show all statements. As i believe this is a lie :)

Evey any1 been playing over 10 years know you have 1 good healer alt. That a pure lot of sweating. Stop lying for once

I've had this idea too and think it would fit autoloot atleast, because if there is one overpriced feature in this
game then its the autoloot feature. It should have been for free in its most basic form, but that train has
gone and isn't possible anymore.

One solution could be a system that use same concept as some armor do, we increase range with help of
combining an item with basic ring, and then combine several rings to increase the level of the ring and
expand range more.

Another type of ring could be rings that increase or decrease aggrorange on mobs, depending on how they
wrote the aggro system ofc. If its done in "wrong" way it will not be possible. These type of rings should ofc
not be supercheap but not necessarily expensive either.

Would like to see more cosmetic items like daily coats, the horns etc. to be introduced with other buffs.
Maybe have rings stop dropping from strong boxes and introduce amulets.
May also need to increase the buff max caps.
Don't know about increasing the caps, I said it before it would increase a gap between top players and new players / average players but maybe codex missions would also reward some codex tokens with which you could then purchase some clothing with basic buffs? :D
I'd love that coat from the daily token trader but I find it close to impossible to get for my playstyle... even the cheaper ones are very hard to get but adding more of them would wreck an existing market of these so it's very complicated....

even the cheaper ones are very hard to get but adding more of them would wreck an existing market of these so it's very complicated.
They are avatar bound. There is no market for them.
But yes, maybe another type of token would be more appropriate or something another planet partner could offer.

I did not know the Daily Token Trader Coats were bound. I'm not trying to get one but TIL I never will unless they unbind them.

They are avatar bound. There is no market for them.
But yes, maybe another type of token would be more appropriate or something another planet partner could offer.
A very desirable and easily obtainable coat, for example, would lower the demand for coats a lot, even of they would be bound. That's probably the reason for which we don't have such items yet. Maybe backpacks? Obtainable with codex tokens, because even if almost free, you should work your butt off for it :D
Backpacks seem to be the way forward, not amulets, they added buff on backpacks but top players are hundreds of days away from getting one. So even basic buffs should cost a lot of codex tokens.... :D

They would not be easily obtainable.
Tokens from codex would be much easier to obtain.
Also, Backpacks use the same slot as coats. So that contradicts your concerns for the value of other coats.
That does raise another good point; such items should have their own unique item slot. This would allow for more customizable looks.

The whole slots thing is a mess, between horns, helmets, glasses, coats, wings and backpacks... The whole thing should be reworked.
I completely agree ?

The whole slots thing is a mess, between horns, helmets, glasses, coats, wings and backpacks... The whole thing should be reworked.

Yeah we are missing the Seven-Leagues boots

not so long ago, I called myself still a noob and was not really interested in a ring.
Saw no reason for one...what benefit does faster running bring besides lt looks like you are on speed and do not know where to go ?
Lifesteal did not help me, could not do enough damage with the guns I was using to feel a benefit. Same goes for any other damage related buff.
And Autoloot, have been using the TT pills since they came out.
Only after I hit level 70 I started to really feel that even a "cheap" ring could give me some benefits and I invested 1,7k in an Athenic Augmented. Not damage based but at least a bit feelable benefits.

So even though I also would like to have lower prices on rings, lower specs on them for the lower price would not really make them interesting to buy, because you could not even feel a benefit from them. 0.2% lifesteal when doing 50DPS is nothing that makes a difference. I think those rings would end up as TT food.

What I really would like to see is a soulbound ring that you can upgrade as you progress, but looking at the Viceroy, I really doubt something like that will come in "cheap". And since the price for it is not market based, you can have a feeling what the developers think it should cost you.

Back